Ian Crocker-Shit

leanne73

That's what his name should be, thanks to this buffoon and his cohort Scott Booth Setanta will not be getting anymore of my hard earned. I'd rather give it to the owner of my local boozer.

That's what his name should be, thanks to this buffoon and his cohort Scott Booth Setanta will not be getting anymore of my hard earned. I'd rather give it to the owner of my local boozer.

Same.

Crocker is a fucking dick.

Who in turn will be giving it to Setanta.

Yeah, i had a wee snigger there too. :lol:

Oh aye let's all snigger at the daft burd :angry2:

Consider it done. :lol:(tu)

And I am sure you've never said anything stupid, smartarse.

:kiss1:

(tu) Yer spot on girl don't give these ira fcukers yer dough, at least you can have a drink watchin it. :sherlock:

Guest Andypendek

scott booth tonight, just after we's scored the 3rd, had a weir header saved, fergie had shot over and made an arse of a break - 'good wee spell for st mirren, this.'

i don't care if they don't like rangers, but i do object to their dire commentary.

Be thankfull your not blond

He is guilty of the odd cracker, yer right there doll.. :harhar:

How many billion people in the world to choose from? How those 2 are announcers of choice is mind-boggling.

Crocker sounds bloated from too much Mexican food, and Booth sounds as if he's continually choking up a fish supper.

Absolute bottom of the barrel, both of them.

:kiss1:

:beer2:

He is guilty of the odd cracker, yer right there doll.. :harhar:

Bastard! Thats my credibility in tatters. Again.

Be thankfull your not blond

I certainly am grateful for that :P

we shud put up a list of names who r going to cancel their subscription due to their pish, send it in a big Letter to Setanta, see if that changes their tune!! coz even if 10 people stop subscribing, thats 1200-2400 quid out of pocket.