*** Man Utd vs. Chelsea thread ***

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half Time. Drawn at 1-1. Cristiano Ronaldo opening the scoring on the 26th minute with a magnificent header, and then Lampard levelling the scoring with a composed finish after a few defending errors by Utd. All to play for in the second half!!

rubbish goal!!! mancs gave it away!!!! fuck sakes!!!!

it was a quality goal.

You're an AC Milan fan, what the feck do you know about quality goals :craphead:

i was taking the piss.

you posted the link to the napoli - milan game.....you not see seedorf's goal? :harhar:

Chelsea need to score before half time because man utd will be full of confidence. Good header but thats one player i cant stand!

Did you see him smiling at the cameras and posing when he was picking up the ball for a throw in?

:lol:

:rolleyes: :gay1:

chelse have been pish, dont think they deserved that goal, it was like something celtic would do, get played off the park then a couple of lucky deflections get them the goal. Good finish from lampard but bouncing off 2 man u players and the van der sar slips as well. Very lucky goal imo. Could be a turning point though.

Chelsea need to score before half time because man utd will be full of confidence. Good header but thats one player i cant stand!

Did you see him smiling at the cameras and posing when he was picking up the ball for a throw in?

:lol:

:rolleyes: :gay1:

Yeah guy totally loves himself. McGregor has had more girls :P

chelse have been pish, dont think they deserved that goal, it was like something celtic would do, get played off the park then a couple of lucky deflections get them the goal. Good finish from lampard but bouncing off 2 man u players and the van der sar slips as well. Very lucky goal imo. Could be a turning point though.

Have you not watched Rangers this season?

68 mins and they all got cramp

we've played 604 (yes i do realize its a typo) games this season and we haven't had cramp

Its the pitch, they have the wrong boots on, its 12.21am

JUST GET ON WITH THE GAME!!

Try playing on public parks!!

68 mins and they all got cramp

we've played 604 (yes i do realize its a typo) games this season and we haven't had cramp

Its the pitch, they have the wrong boots on, its 12.21am

JUST GET ON WITH THE GAME!!

Try playing on public parks!!

I have, i have stubbed my toe twice on the ground before big games, i got chucked in goals because my two toes where fucked, i made some andy goram style saves in that very game, my gaffer got a call from a scout asking who the hell was that kid that was in goals.

anywho after that day i gave up playing football.