Cousin?

ROSS2008

I'm no stranger to criticising Cousin.

The day he didnt leave for Fulham was the start of the slide.

Clearly he must have something but I certainly have never seen it.

How many goals has he scored this season, I remember about 4.

What a disaster Walter, this should never have been about principles, the best player (Boyd) should have played, I reckon he would have scored about 14 since the New Year if Cousin had gone.

Please God let Walter drop him for the Cup Final and give us a break.

Why does walter persist in playing him, hes rotten... has absolutely no interest in the game what so ever, why not give boyd a chance to start....

A foreigner with a reputation, easy target for you mate?

What's Cousin meant to do? Say no when Walter picks him? I'm sure that'll boost his popularity with the fans :rolleyes:

After giving it the benefit of 15 minutes was it not obvious that the JCD/Cousin partnership was not working and did not even look that it could work? It must have been so frustrating for JCD to be working and watching Cousin ambling about, and for Boyd and Novo to be stuck on the bench seeing Cousin not even moving to anticipate the crosses coming into the box.

Why does walter persist in playing him, hes rotten... has absolutely no interest in the game what so ever, why not give boyd a chance to start....

What's Cousin meant to do? Say no when Walter picks him? I'm sure that'll boost his popularity with the fans :rolleyes:

even terry butcher said he was not interested , but walter knows best , a waste of a jersey IMO

For quite a few weeks now, he`s shown NO commitment, NO effort , his workrate has been appauling. The more frustrating thing for me personally is , that he has the ability but he`s just done fcuk all. He should have been slung in the reserves a long while back. Whatever happened to Playing with pride & giving it your all once you put the jersey on.

Won EVERY ball in the air in the first half and was good at close control of the ball

But as soon as he skews a clearance, hes a fucking traitor

their is no defence of this guy , he was f*cking hopeless , again

GHTF asap

Cousin was a disgrace last night. He should never play for the club again.

Pack your bags and get the f*ck out of this club. You dont deserve to be at a club like Rangers. Complete and utter shite-bag.

The mans a complete dick!!! No wonder the fans at lens fecking hated him. We should have stuck with Sebo!!! At least he would have showed some passion!!! He shows no intrest in doing any work or any passion when he has scored. When you look at him you still think there is a chance of pulling on the blue jersey cause he is as much use as a chocolate fire guard!!!!

Cousin was a disgrace last night. He should never play for the club again.

Pack your bags and get the f*ck out of this club. You dont deserve to be at a club like Rangers. Complete and utter shite-bag.

Mate it wasnt just last night, it has been EVERY night since Jan. Yet, some on here continue to put him above Boyd. He may have more talent, but, dont want to be here, and, its fucking obvious. Guy is a waste of fucking life

He is supposed to fucking try Papa, he has been a complete waste of space that does not give two fucks about Rangers.

He better not get on the pitch today, a complete embarressment.

he shouldnt even be in the squad for todays game, in fact i wouldnt even have him train with us again, he doesnt like the jersey or the club or the fans, get him off the wage bill walter, its ok saying he was playing to put him in the shop window but would any of you buy that if ya saw it

:rangers: till i die