Never forget what celtic stooped to this season

im just waiting for someone to come on and say it was all our fault. Well it wasnt, the spl done everything they could to get celtic the title, and dont get me started on lawell over the o donnell situation, disgusting.

They are a shower of dirty, smelly, horrible bastards! The league has been won for them, not by them. Forget conspiracy theories, let the facts speak for themselves. The death of Phil O'Donnell was hijacked and taken on by the scum as a tragedy of their own, to suit their own ends and not that of the deceased, his family or anyone else concerned, absolutely fucking disgraceful.

Lest we forget, but please look at our overall quality when it mattered ...there was nothing present.

Don't blame others, look at ourselves, we never solidified when it mattered. No excuses otherwise we are deceiving ourselves. This is a business, you are in it to win it and you play the cards.

Can you honestly say in the last two months we deserved it ? I cannot, otherwise I'd be deceiving myself.

The best team wins...let's be honest, otherwise we cannot learn lessons, adjust and move forward.

WE DID NOT DELIVER when it mattered, we even had to stumble to win that major trophy of the league cup and now we have the SFA Cup (wow !!)

Lest we forget, but please look at our overall quality when it mattered ...there was nothing present.

Don't blame others, look at ourselves, we never solidified when it mattered. No excuses otherwise we are deceiving ourselves. This is a business, you are in it to win it and you play the cards.

Can you honestly say in the last two months we deserved it ? I cannot, otherwise I'd be deceiving myself.

The best team wins...let's be honest, otherwise we cannot learn lessons, adjust and move forward.

WE DID NOT DELIVER when it mattered, we even had to stumble to win that major trophy of the league cup and now we have the SFA Cup (wow !!)

To be honest i feel both teams are as bad as each other, difference is they got alot of big decisions their way in big matches, we did not.

Always remember what happened this season forget our failings, we knew about them anyway, we have came a long way with the players at our disposal what is despicably wrong here is the methods that were used to make sure we did not win this title. Do NOT forget Brothers ! :sherlock:

Integrity - how Liewell can even utter the word is beyond me, their players were to traumatised to play after O'Donnell but were able to play tonight after the passing of Mr Celtic!!

Scums the perfect description for them coz they've oozed their way to the surface(top), but left a dirty, stinking mess in their wake!!!

fucking hate them all!!!

FUCK THE SPL for not giving us extra time and FUCK THE TIMS, fairplay they took a game off for Phil O'Donnels death, but TOMMY BURNS was (no offence to Phil) a much bigger reason to with-hold a game, YET they carried on.

doh

without getting into the integrity of the competition weve been truly shafted by liewells manipulation of the spl delegates with no backbone of decency

(tu) kpl. Those two words in the same sentence do nit sit easy with me. Couldn't believe it when he questioned the integrity of the league when an extension was been looked into.

I'll never forget how they've cheated their way to the title and the lack of support from the SPL/SFA.

f*ck every taeam outside Rangers, f*ck em all

Come on, we never had the quality, tenacity, skill and commitment when it mattered. Simply, we are NOT good enough. Please don't use excuses ! For me, there are none and we should have had enough resilience to beat all the SPL teams and we blew it against Zenit. Walter must be realistically doubting himself.

I'll never forget how they've cheated their way to the title and the lack of support from the SPL/SFA.

Come on, we never had the quality, tenacity, skill and commitment when it mattered. Simply, we are NOT good enough. Please don't use excuses ! For me, there are none and we should have had enough resilience to beat all the SPL teams and we blew it against Zenit. Walter must be realistically doubting himself.

That's only half the story Weinblue.

I agree we're severaly lacking in a lot of areas, and I do agree with your philosophy that the best team wins.

But we've played 14 more games than this year, most of which in the last 6 or 7 weeks. We've been conned out of it, and now we're left with nothing and everyone is laughing at us.

I agree we're severaly lacking in a lot of areas, and I do agree with your philosophy that the best team wins.

But we've played 14 more games than this year, most of which in the last 6 or 7 weeks. We've been conned out of it, and now we're left with nothing and everyone is laughing at us.

I am one seriously gutted bear tonight but when I read the stat that in the same time we'd played 18 games the smellies had played 7, i was always convinced we would struggle in the run in.

As I've said this thread has nothing to do with our obvious failings but has all to do how far this scum will go to destroy us. They would murder us in our beds !!!!! :sherlock:

FFS this is so so embarrassing.

Seven points ahead in April, with one game in hand. Couldn't beat Aberdeen in the same ground Celtic panned them 5-1.

And the excuses just pour in. Strange how people are suddenly more convinced now that Celtic used the O'Donnell tragedy to aid their title bid, than was the feeling at the time. Also, you are aware that the postponed game was ultimately played, and that Celtic were not awarded three points automatically? You will recall it was the one where they scored a goal in the last minute when Scott McDonald outjumped our entire defence. Christian Dailly looked as if he was already entering his evening nap.

Poor signings, negative tactics, extended European run. Selling Hutton. Scott McDonald signing for Celtic. There it is.

Maybe they'll give the O'Donnel family a medal. Its the least they could do. Maggots.

The o'donnells are gettin their pay off, a testimonial on Sunday, make your skin crawl these people no shame ! :sherlock:

Once again you show that you have no understanding of what the second half of your name means.

Even in your paranoid Blue and Green world, how did the O’Donnell family cost us the league - did they arrange the timing of Phil's death at Celt#c’s request?

Maybe they'll give the O'Donnel family a medal. Its the least they could do. Maggots.

The o'donnells are gettin their pay off, a testimonial on Sunday, make your skin crawl these people no shame ! :sherlock:

Once again you show that you have no understanding of what the second half of your name means.

Even in your paranoid Blue and Green world, how did the O’Donnell family cost us the league - did they arrange the timing of Phil's death at Celt#c’s request?

Once again the first half of your name lets us understand what foot you kick with. What part of 'exploiting the situation' don't you understand ? Or have you selective understanding when it comes to manipulation of the SPL by unscrupulous cold hearted rhepublicans. ! :sherlock: