Looks as though they are goin for Tainted Title 2

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody please tell me what 'The Phil O'Donnell conspiracy means'?

Think it was penned by the good fathers that work for radio cattolica and it means it didn't really happen just like BJK. ! :sherlock:

That what didn't really happen?

That sellick got a game called off due to the death of a former bit part player (89 appearances 1994-99)?

At a time when they were ravaged by injury and suspension?

And we were flying?

But they didn't call for postponement on the death of the nearest thing that sorry excuse for a football club have to a legend?

352 appearances over 14 years?

A former manager, current first team coach and responsible for youth development?

At a time when we were ravaged by injury and suspension?

And they were flying?

That all did happen.

And Big Jock Knew.

To deny either is to bury yer heid in the sand.

Can somebody please tell me what 'The Phil O'Donnell conspiracy means'?

Think it was penned by the good fathers that work for radio cattolica and it means it didn't really happen just like BJK. ! :sherlock:

That what didn't really happen?

That sellick got a game called off due to the death of a former bit part player (89 appearances 1994-99)?

At a time when they were ravaged by injury and suspension?

And we were flying?

But they didn't call for postponement on the death of the nearest thing that sorry excuse for a football club have to a legend?

352 appearances over 14 years?

A former manager, current first team coach and responsible for youth development?

At a time when we were ravaged by injury and suspension?

And they were flying?

That all did happen.

And Big Jock Knew.

To deny either is to bury yer heid in the sand.

(tu) Checkmate ! :sherlock: Get oot o' that wan B E A R R O ?

BEARRO AND TRUBEAR, MMMMMMMM I WONDER ?

Do ye, aye? Fascinating. :rolleyes:

You don't like my opinion, that's fine by me - you can ram it then and your not very subtle accusations. :angry2:

Wonder what? Come on out and say it. :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one. And if you are so thick as to think everybody who doesn't agree with you is one, then it's a very sad day for you.

So get it roon ye. :craphead:

It's against the rules to say it.

But when caught they always say 'Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one' :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one. And if you are so thick as to think everybody who doesn't agree with you is one, then it's a very sad day for you.

But when caught they always say 'Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one' :rolleyes:

Well there's a surprise clever clogs. What do you expect them to say?

'I'm a taig, there we go, you caught me. If it wasn't for those pesky kids I would have gotten away with it too.' :rolleyes:

You can think what you want, if a pair of clowns like you two want to think that then go ahead - I'll put the pair of you on ignore and we'll leave it at that.

'I'm a taig, there we go, you caught me. If it wasn't for those pesky kids I would have gotten away with it too.' :rolleyes:

You can think what you want, if a pair of clowns like you two want to think that then go ahead - I'll put the pair of you on ignore and we'll leave it at that.

:rolleyes:

I think most Rangers fans recognise that the Phil O'Donnell conspiracy theory is embarrassing and false, though my faith in that assumption is being tested by the posts on this forum. This is such an undignified way of losing a title.

And this will not always be remembered as a tainted title. You wish it were so, but it won't. We threw it away with our shocking record against the top six, and my lasting memory of the league climax will be losing to Aberdeen in a game we had to win. It certainly won't be "remember that season Celtic took advantage of a man's death, blah blah blah", because that's obviously false and in poor taste.

Spot on.

We lost the league, time to move on. Dragging Phil O'Donnell, paedophillia (as was mentioned in the first post) or anything else like that into it is in poor taste and nothing but bullshit and denial.

Precisely the type of bullshit I'd expect from them actually, not fellow Rangers fans.

I'm glad to see that at least some of my fellow bears have sense in them. I've always been an outward skeptic of the POD conspiracy. I could write a huge post about my beliefs on the situation, but simply put, I think it's ridiculous that people are actually resorting to using POD as an excuse for the title loss. What I find interesting is that if we had won the title, this whole conspiracy would have never been mentioned again.

If you're a true bear you'll do as I do and take the title loss in grace, and focus on next season. They may have got 3 in a row but we gotta get behind our team and stop the bastards getting the 4.

To accuse any football club, even THEM, of such a thing is, as I said, ridiculous.

Ah another 10 poster attracted to this thread and taking the alleged moral high ground ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Let me get this straight... I don't have a high post count, therefore I'm not allowed to have morals? Get tae fuck!

and to those throwing these accusations around, I have one thing to say. I believe there is only one fanbase in glasgow who would use such stupid and poor excuses when loosing a league. That club is celtic, and when you throw about this conspiracy theory, in my eyes you are no worse than them.

To be entirely honest I was never as passionate as some on here are about football, not that there's anything wrong with a good passion for the game, but if you let that passion fuel these absurd conspiracy theories then you really need to get a grip and remember that there are things more important than football, i.e. a man's death.

:rolleyes:

112269.2864755.jpg

Haha well said Trubear..

The only tainted thing to the outcome of this season is the way some of us handled the defeat. Simple as.

Sad to say bearro, when some people can't handle what people say to them they resort to that sort of childish pish as their first reaction. The two guys that have attacked me in this thread are clearly easily confused and just lash out with juvenile playground insults. Instead of actually thinking properly about anything I had posted and/or trying to debate with me like an adult, they instead decided to try and point stupid accusations at me, and were probably trying to get people to gang up on me because I'm new and don't share their views.

I'm happy to say that not many people on this forum are as stupid as them. I seem to be getting on fine with the majority of people on here so far, who can debate in a light-hearted fashion and even inject humour into their posts at the same time. :)

I won't let it get to me, it's only a pair of stubborn fannies off a football forum after all.

I know in my heart the way to conduct myself as a Rangers fan and the image I want to present to others - that of a thinking, loyal and passionate Rangers fan. :unionflag:

Haha well said Trubear..

The only tainted thing to the outcome of this season is the way some of us handled the defeat. Simple as.

Sad to say bearro, when some people can't handle what people say to them they resort to that sort of childish pish as their first reaction. The two guys that have attacked me in this thread are clearly easily confused and just lash out with juvenile playground insults. Instead of actually thinking properly about anything I had posted and/or trying to debate with me like an adult, they instead decided to try and point stupid accusations at me, and were probably trying to get people to gang up on me because I'm new and don't share their views.

I'm happy to say that not many people on this forum are as stupid as them. I seem to be getting on fine with the majority of people on here so far, who can debate in a light-hearted fashion and even inject humour into their posts at the same time. :)

I won't let it get to me, it's only a pair of stubborn fannies off a football forum after all.

I know in my heart the way to conduct myself as a Rangers fan and the image I want to present to others - that of a thinking, loyal and passionate Rangers fan. :unionflag:

Were we not saying it at the time? The answer is yes. So the pair of you can cease with your sore loser patter immediately.

Losing the league has nothing to do with it. I thought it was a cowardly way out for them then, I feel just as strongly about it now.

Feeling vicTimised are we? I honestly couldn't care. As you say it's only the Internet. Dry your tears and get over it.

They bottled it, that's the bottom line. You might not want to acknowledge that for some warped sense of pride and dignity but you'd just be lying to yourself.

Haha well said Trubear..

Why is this poster not banned? An obvious dirty fenian b'stard if ever there was one. Stinking.

Haha well said Trubear..

The simple thing about it is and people like you, you just keep giving yourselves away like hot cakes ! :sherlock: