Looks as though they are goin for Tainted Title 2

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BEARRO AND TRUBEAR, MMMMMMMM I WONDER ?

Wonder what? Come on out and say it. :rolleyes:

Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one. And if you are so thick as to think everybody who doesn't agree with you is one, then it's a very sad day for you.

So get it roon ye. :craphead:

It's against the rules to say it.

But when caught they always say 'Just because you don't like what I post doesn't make me one' :rolleyes:

Well there's a surprise clever clogs. What do you expect them to say?

'I'm a taig, there we go, you caught me. If it wasn't for those pesky kids I would have gotten away with it too.' :rolleyes:

You can think what you want, if a pair of clowns like you two want to think that then go ahead - I'll put the pair of you on ignore and we'll leave it at that.

There are lots of possible responses.

Funnily enough you all choose that one.

I think most Rangers fans recognise that the Phil O'Donnell conspiracy theory is embarrassing and false...

I don't think most Bears think it's a conspiracy but that Celtic took advantage of tragic circumstances for their own advantage. Personally I suspect they did but that was just one more incident in an incident packed season and in the end we lost it because of our own failings.

This constant undignified whining about the SPL, Celtic and POD, referees etc. etc. is ironic really as it about as Tim like behaviour as you can get.

Absolutely spot-on Briton! (tu)

And in a few years time, all anyone apart from a few conspiracy-theorists will remember about this season is that we lost the league and they won it. Most won't even remember how pish we played from February onwards.

So clue me up here who exactly did the clatty mhanks win this Season 2007-2008 tainted title for ? Was it the player that died who hadn't kicked a ball for them for years they got a game postponed for ? Or was it somebody who was actually with them for years who they didn't bother their arse gettin a game postponed for ? Aye when others were mourning celtic were plotting ! :sherlock:

So clue me up here who exactly did the clatty mhanks win this Season 2007-2008 tainted title for ? Was it the player that died who hadn't kicked a ball for them for years they got a game postponed for ? Or was it somebody who was actually with them for years who they didn't bother their arse gettin a game postponed for ? Aye when others were mourning celtic were plotting ! :sherlock:

Thats really sickening mate.

Stop looking for excuses and just admit that we played really badly for 4 months and could only win once away from home against a top 6 team, thats terrible form in any season.

Granted our home form was amazing but ultimately it was not enough.

We will be back next season to win it.

Stop looking for excuses and just admit that we played really badly for 4 months and could only win once away from home against a top 6 team, thats terrible form in any season.

:rolleyes: Sure Josie sure ! :sherlock:

Welcome to RangersMedia Kabaddiman. Very good 1st post, and I hope we'll see a lot more in the same realistic vein. (tu)

Welcome to RangersMedia Kabaddiman. Very good 1st post, and I hope we'll see a lot more in the same realistic vein. (tu)

Or more of the same head in the sand pish! (tu)

Or more of the same head in the sand pish! (tu)

Or more nigg%£* (sorry you can't say that anymore in this free country) in the woodpile. :sherlock:

They came to us cap in hand grieving/scheming with a gun at our head, this game will have to be postponed as the last thing we are thinking about is football ? They are asked to extend the Season to accommodate and help a SCOTTISH TEAM progressing to a Euro Final and they say NO ! We have a tour of Japan booked and can't moved due to endorsements and money involved they lie ! Strapon is working at the Euro's ???? What tour of Japan ???? More lies from the bheggars and I don't see a word printed in the mhedia condemning them ???? You couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

They came to us cap in hand grieving/scheming with a gun at our head, this game will have to be postponed as the last thing we are thinking about is football ? They are asked to extend the Season to accommodate and help a SCOTTISH TEAM progressing to a Euro Final and they say NO ! We have a tour of Japan booked and can't moved due to endorsements and money involved they lie ! Strapon is working at the Euro's ???? What tour of Japan ???? More lies from the bheggars and I don't see a word printed in the mhedia condemning them ???? You couldn't make it up ! :sherlock:

Tell it how it is my friend. :beer2:

To many nonces scared to face the truth. Lets not suspect the filth of being filthy, lets blame ourselves instead. Self-flagellation akin to Opus Dei.

It makes you wonder. :sherlock:

It makes me wonder alright! It was blatantly obvious at the time why they cancelled the game and I my friends, family, aquantancies infact just about everyone I know or spoke to AT THE TIME knew so. Then we had the TB situation which just confirmed it and the hypocricy was there for all to see.

The press would have had a field day with WS if he had disagreed with the decision.

We are not blaming these circumstances alone for not winning the league, of course we aren't and I don't think anyone on here is suggesting otherwise.

I am positive we will win the league and look forward to a great season. But why should we just sweep it all under the carpet, they should be shown up for what they are.

Why come on here and slag off fellow supporters. If you want to take issue with someone (like the enemy maybe) there are other forums to do so.

Tell it how it is my friend. :beer2:

To many nonces scared to face the truth. Lets not suspect the filth of being filthy, lets blame ourselves instead. Self-flagellation akin to Opus Dei.

It makes you wonder. :sherlock:

It makes you wonder indeed my friend ! (tu):sherlock:

Gypsies, Tramps, Thieves and Liars ! ;):sherlock:

you could go on but we will still have so called fans who stick up for them!!

Unbelievable, or is it?? :pipe:

(tu) You said it Bud ! :sherlock:

as long as theres air to breathe we shall have people who pander to the great unwashed

as long as theres air to breathe we shall have people who pander to the great unwashed

We should be more selective then in who gets Gods good air ! ;):sherlock:

We should be more selective then in who gets Gods good air ! ;):sherlock:

maybe we should start charging for it ;)

Why was there no game postponed for Tommy Burns??

A true Celtic man and a gentleman who was loved by all clubs and who was best mates with the present Rangers and Celtic management plus numerous present and former players.

But O'Donnell was a former player who spent most of his time on the bench or injured and was only known by 1 Celtic player yet the crocodile tears flowed and the shite that is Celtic football club shouted for a postponement....even Dundee Utd couldn't get their game off and they watched the poor lad die in front of them.

Even mankies i know said it was low of Strapon(who didn't even know the boy)and Lawwell to stoop as far down as they did.

That day for me summed up that the world would be better off without that shite breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.

odonnells death was sudden and no one expected it. spl should have cancelled dundee utds game against hearts as well but as the utd players witnessed odonnell dying on the field at fir park. burns death didnt come as a real shock as everyone knew he was on his way out. as far as im concenrned its all ifs and buts. whos to say we would have went to the peado dome and won in january ? mcgeadys shite, becuase he was out dosent mean we would definentily have won, hes never turned up in an old firm game he would have been better off suspended for them. we blew it big time. we werent good enough to come back from europe and win away from home its as simple as that.

Why was there no game postponed for Tommy Burns??

A true Celtic man and a gentleman who was loved by all clubs and who was best mates with the present Rangers and Celtic management plus numerous present and former players.

But O'Donnell was a former player who spent most of his time on the bench or injured and was only known by 1 Celtic player yet the crocodile tears flowed and the shite that is Celtic football club shouted for a postponement....even Dundee Utd couldn't get their game off and they watched the poor lad die in front of them.

Even mankies i know said it was low of Strapon(who didn't even know the boy)and Lawwell to stoop as far down as they did.

That day for me summed up that the world would be better off without that shite breathing the same oxygen as the rest of us.

odonnells death was sudden and no one expected it. spl should have cancelled dundee utds game against hearts as well but as the utd players witnessed odonnell dying on the field at fir park. burns death didnt come as a real shock as everyone knew he was on his way out. as far as im concenrned its all ifs and buts. whos to say we would have went to the peado dome and won in january ? mcgeadys shite, becuase he was out dosent mean we would definentily have won, hes never turned up in an old firm game he would have been better off suspended for them. we blew it big time. we werent good enough to come back from europe and win away from home its as simple as that.

Aye definentily ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

Unbelievable what fcuking tour?? All I've seen is some ginger heided p*ick stumbling his way through discussing the euros