Looks as though they are goin for Tainted Title 2

. . . no matter what. The Season that celtic lowered themselves to a new low from paedophilia to bodysnatching. Any body would have done so long as that game was postponed ! :sherlock:

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO YOU WANKER, 3 IN A ROW MATE!!!!!!

THE SPL TABLE DOESNT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Must be gettin to them when this walloper zeroed in on this thread, so keep reminding them of what they are, G's, T's and Thieves ! Oh and GRAVEROBBERS ! :sherlock:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEKhLZ2lPk

By the way, there's an awfy lot of Hibs and Hearts fans through here that agree that the mhanks used the POD situation to their advantage. It's not just us.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . no matter what. The Season that celtic lowered themselves to a new low from paedophilia to bodysnatching. Any body would have done so long as that game was postponed ! :sherlock:

Must be gettin to them when this walloper zeroed in on this thread, so keep reminding them of what they are, G's, T's and Thieves ! Oh and GRAVEROBBERS ! :sherlock:

By the way, there's an awfy lot of Hibs and Hearts fans through here that agree that the mhanks used the POD situation to their advantage. It's not just us.

:mutley:

Good Bro. keep spreading the Gospel in the East. We should play that every time the bheggars come to Ibrox. I know the sheepshaggers used to do it, don't know if they still do ? :sherlock:

Good Bro. keep spreading the Gospel in the East. We should play that every time the bheggars come to Ibrox. I know the sheepshaggers used to do it, don't know if they still do ? :sherlock:

Defo.That would send the mopes right over the edge.

Defo.That would send the mopes right over the edge.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: It certainly would although it's an insult to Gypsies Tramps and Thieves ! :sherlock:

I think most Rangers fans recognise that the Phil O'Donnell conspiracy theory is embarrassing and false, though my faith in that assumption is being tested by the posts on this forum. This is such an undignified way of losing a title.

And this will not always be remembered as a tainted title. You wish it were so, but it won't. We threw it away with our shocking record against the top six, and my lasting memory of the league climax will be losing to Aberdeen in a game we had to win. It certainly won't be "remember that season Celtic took advantage of a man's death, blah blah blah", because that's obviously false and in poor taste.

Spot on.

We lost the league, time to move on. Dragging Phil O'Donnell, paedophillia (as was mentioned in the first post) or anything else like that into it is in poor taste and nothing but bullshit and denial.

Precisely the type of bullshit I'd expect from them actually, not fellow Rangers fans.

I think most Rangers fans recognise that the Phil O'Donnell conspiracy theory is embarrassing and false, though my faith in that assumption is being tested by the posts on this forum. This is such an undignified way of losing a title.

And this will not always be remembered as a tainted title. You wish it were so, but it won't. We threw it away with our shocking record against the top six, and my lasting memory of the league climax will be losing to Aberdeen in a game we had to win. It certainly won't be "remember that season Celtic took advantage of a man's death, blah blah blah", because that's obviously false and in poor taste.

Spot on.

We lost the league, time to move on. Dragging Phil O'Donnell, paedophillia (as was mentioned in the first post) or anything else like that into it is in poor taste and nothing but bullshit and denial.

Precisely the type of bullshit I'd expect from them actually, not fellow Rangers fans.

sweep sweep sweep

Spot on.

sweep sweep sweep

Thanks. When you've finished sweeping, mop the floors and then you can go home. There's a good lad. :harhar:

Spot on.

I'm glad to see that at least some of my fellow bears have sense in them. I've always been an outward skeptic of the POD conspiracy. I could write a huge post about my beliefs on the situation, but simply put, I think it's ridiculous that people are actually resorting to using POD as an excuse for the title loss. What I find interesting is that if we had won the title, this whole conspiracy would have never been mentioned again.

If you're a true bear you'll do as I do and take the title loss in grace, and focus on next season. They may have got 3 in a row but we gotta get behind our team and stop the bastards getting the 4.

To accuse any football club, even THEM, of such a thing is, as I said, ridiculous.

Thanks. When you've finished sweeping, mop the floors and then you can go home. There's a good lad. :harhar:

Will do, anything that cleans the mind of a guilty conscience. (tu)

Absolutely nothing wrong with highlighting their abhorrent behaviour.

In your world only daisies and rainbows are to be discussed. not in mine mucker.

Will do, anything that cleans the mind of a guilty conscience. (tu)

Absolutely nothing wrong with highlighting their abhorrent behaviour.

In your world only daisies and rainbows are to be discussed. not in mine mucker.

I almost never talk about rainbows or daisies. :craphead:

I do draw the line at aimless (will achieve nothing), ghoulish (i.e. a man is dead), point scoring exercises. (tu)

However questionable their behaviour, it's got fuck all to do with us. Besides the league is over now anyway - shouldn't we be worrying about next season instead?

By getting involved in stuff like this, it makes us look like cunts to the outside world - and we will be tarred with the same brush as them if we keep this sort of pish up. (tu)

LMAO...and what would a BNP supporter know of 'middle of the road' Britishness?

More than a left-wing supporter hiding behind the Union flag and calling himself 'Briton' ??????

My politics are right of centre as it happens and I'm hiding behind nothing. Actually if I was left wing I wouldn't feel the need to hide the fact, as it's a perfectly legitimate stance. I suppose that just shows the mindset of a BNP supporter, a group who are despised by the great majority of Britons.

Right of centre of what ? And I'm sure the rest of you Britons despise anything right wing. Anyway enough of this petty pish, it's still a tainted title and will always be remembered as such ! :sherlock:

Yes it will! By you.

evens

There were a lot of factors that made things extremely difficult for us this season.

- Celtic's shameless approach to several issues

- Poor refereeing

- Fixture congestion

But in the end, we had many many opportunities to put it beyond doubt and fell short every time. We are to blame - nobody else.

It's an embarrassment to see words like "stole" or "conspiracy" in this thread. It lacks any kind of class or dignity. How ironic given the topic starter!

evens

I do draw the line at aimless (will achieve nothing), ghoulish (i.e. a man is dead), point scoring exercises. (tu)

However questionable their behaviour, it's got fuck all to do with us. Besides the league is over now anyway - shouldn't we be worrying about next season instead?

By getting involved in stuff like this, it makes us look like cunts to the outside world - and we will be tarred with the same brush as them if we keep this sort of pish up. (tu)

Aimless?......I'd say it hits the spot right between their beady eyes.

Ah the old 'point scoring' argument. Why don't we just stop being rivals and join hands for a skipathon through the Gallowgate?

If you don't find them using a mans death to their advantage totally henious then that's your prerogative. I find it abominable.

It's got fuck all to do with us? There was me under the impression that it was us they bottled it from, silly me

No, using someones death makes them look like cunts to the outside world, and even if your little theory happens to be true we don't hold a 'love us' mentality.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't blame this despicable act on us losing the title, there are many contributing factors.

But spare me your lecture on mock morality.

Ah the old 'point scoring' argument. Why don't we just stop being rivals and join hands for a skipathon through the Gallowgate?

If you don't find them using a mans death to their advantage totally henious then that's your prerogative. I find it abominable.

It's got fuck all to do with us? There was me under the impression that it was us they bottled it from, silly me

No, using someones death makes them look like cunts to the outside world, and even if your little theory happens to be true we don't hold a 'love us' mentality.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't blame this despicable act on us losing the title, there are many contributing factors.

To be fair, nobody forced you to read it.

And what makes it 'mock' morality? It was just a lecture on morality. Which seems wasted on you anyway, so it's of little consequence either way. :lol:

What I find humerous is that had we won the league, this POD conspiracy would never have been spoken of again. There was little, if no mention of it during the run in, and now that we've lost, it's suddenly back on the agenda. To be frank, you sir are a cynic and a sore loser. Show some class and hold your head high in defeat. We might have lost the league, but as trubear so rightly said, throwing all these absurd accusations around is nothing short of turning a humble defeat into an embarrassment.

And what makes it 'mock' morality? It was just a lecture on morality. :lol:

I always read peplys to my posts. Isn't that what debates are all about

It's mock morality 'cause I believe it to be so.

If you were genuine in the slightest you'd be questioning Steak Pie F.C. on morality.

Not fellow bears

And what makes it 'mock' morality? It was just a lecture on morality. :lol:

I always read peplys to my posts. Isn't that what debates are all about

It's mock morality 'cause I believe it to be so.

If you were genuine in the slightest you'd be questioning Steak Pie F.C. on morality.

Not fellow bears

Now you're just talking shite. <cr>

Spot on.

I'm glad to see that at least some of my fellow bears have sense in them. I've always been an outward skeptic of the POD conspiracy. I could write a huge post about my beliefs on the situation, but simply put, I think it's ridiculous that people are actually resorting to using POD as an excuse for the title loss. What I find interesting is that if we had won the title, this whole conspiracy would have never been mentioned again.

If you're a true bear you'll do as I do and take the title loss in grace, and focus on next season. They may have got 3 in a row but we gotta get behind our team and stop the bastards getting the 4.

To accuse any football club, even THEM, of such a thing is, as I said, ridiculous.

How is it ridiculous? Did they, or did they not, call for a game to be cancelled when it suited them due to injuries, suspensions and form? Yes, they did.

What is so hard to believe about that? Tommy Burns' situation just proves it.

What I find humerous is that had we won the league, this POD conspiracy would never have been spoken of again. There was little, if no mention of it during the run in, and now that we've lost, it's suddenly back on the agenda. To be frank, you sir are a cynic and a sore loser. Show some class and hold your head high in defeat. We might have lost the league, but as trubear so rightly said, throwing all these absurd accusations around is nothing short of turning a humble defeat into an embarrassment.

Speak for yourself.

Had we won the league I'd be just as critical. I've never known anything more shameful.

I blame us losing the league mainly on our chairmans shoulders. selling Hutton was an act of greed that weakened our squad.

Where in this thread have I stated this cost us the league?

Try reading the thread bofore posting a lot of shite.

Now you're just talking shite. <cr>

oh contraire.

You are the one talking urine

No, if it was 'au contraire', I'd be talking shite not urine. :rolleyes:

Either way, you are talking nappy contents.

If you can't see they cancelled purely due to the fact it benefited them then you are either a liar or something far worse.