Theres only one Nacho Novo

MrT

Yeah, it was totally unnecessary, but as I'm sure we all know, when the red mist comes down reason and thought goes out of the window. If nothing else, it was heartening to see someone who looked pissed off that we threw away the league.

spot on nobody can disagree with this.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it was totally unnecessary, but as I'm sure we all know, when the red mist comes down reason and thought goes out of the window. If nothing else, it was heartening to see someone who looked pissed off that we threw away the league.

He expressed it in the worst possible way though. What's the point in showing your passion when it actually hurts the team you're supposedly passionate about?

Novo really, REALLY let himself and us down last night. It was understandable to be frustrated - the league was gone and he was just having a red mist moment.

But it was astonishingly reckless and he could have really done Duff in.

I wasn't best pleased with him to say the least.

We don't have any Simmies in our team and we never want any.

Anybody understand what his "x" salute with his fingers meant im still trying to figure that one out??

no idea! one thing lets hope fleck gets a game in place of him!

Anybody understand what his "x" salute with his fingers meant im still trying to figure that one out??

Looked more like him sticking one finger up palm forward to me.

Still equally unfathomable mind you.

Novo's got more heart that the rest of team put together out with a few and although he has a temper and his stamp was a bad one hes still a a fukin hero who would die for Rangers like most of us would!!

It was in the heat of the moment and he snapped as i did, i was in the pub and i was just want to fight them! FUck playing football just batter them! Why i never go to Aberdeen they always seem to get under my skin more than Celtic!

Not condoning violence at games or that but i fukin hate Aberdeen!!!

You must have not met me.

Going away in the summer, working on his distinctly average technique and turning himself into a good all round first choice striker would be a good way to show how pissed off he was, not trying to stud someone in the thigh.

Going away in the summer, working on his distinctly average technique and turning himself into a good all round first choice striker would be a good way to show how pissed off he was, not trying to stud someone in the thigh.

it was heartening to see someone who looked pissed off that we threw away the league

How can anybody disagree with this comment??

funny how rangers lose games leagues etc and the players go from hero to zero in one game, we all ken novo is no brilliant player but distincly average calm down mate he has scored allot of our importent goals this year and the goal at ibrox against motherwell an average player does not pull something like that off!!

funny how rangers lose games leagues etc and the players go from hero to zero in one game, we all ken novo is no brilliant player but distincly average calm down mate he has scored allot of our importent goals this year and the goal at ibrox against motherwell an average player does not pull something like that off!!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiFVnrQp-g

anyone can score a wondergoal, so dont look too much into that one goal to prove Novo's ability

he has not just scored one though has he!! allot of great goals novo has scored the back heel not that long ago one against seltic last year over the keeper.

honestly cant believe i even need to justify novo he got a red card when he got pissed that they were losing now a few idiots have the cheek to say he is mediocre as i say hero to zero in some of your eyes you have very short memories. you guys were not that long ago singing his praises after the motherwell game now your saying this wow being a rangers player is tough.

get a grip lads!!

he's a ned - he plays up to the support that Rangers could do without. Simply put - he's this generations Gordon Durie. Tries his all, would cover every blade of grass for the team but sadly....................not good enough. I would take a fat, lazy moany Boyd over this grafter any day..................

shocking, shocking haircut too

he's a ned - he plays up to the support that Rangers could do without. Simply put - he's this generations Gordon Durie. Tries his all, would cover every blade of grass for the team but sadly....................not good enough. I would take a fat, lazy moany Boyd over this grafter any day..................

shocking, shocking haircut too

sniff sniff I smell a rat fuck off tim boy!!

damn you to hell - i aint no fucking tim. I just appreciate talent over effort. I suppose you admire all the hard work Kenny Miller puts in for the team? Got on Amatos back for being lazy?

fool

damn you to hell - i aint no fucking tim. I just appreciate talent over effort. I suppose you admire all the hard work Kenny Miller puts in for the team? Got on Amatos back for being lazy?

fool

no sorry tim mate kenny miller no use to me !!

nacho loyal I am sure there are still others who think the world of him wonder where they are.

getting sent of last night has changed nothing how I feel about him he is great and scores allot of importent goals including the 1 against ur scum team!!

funny you sign up today the 1st thing you do is slag novo, boyd and durie!!

sorry mate i think nacho let rangers and the fans down with his stupidity and hes cost himself a place in the cup final to boot

think he will be feeling a bit sorry for himself

him and bazza are the two we need rid of yes we adore them and they bleed blue but theyr both full of passion and very little to offer these days on a footballing level

fool

no sorry tim mate kenny miller no use to me !!

nacho loyal I am sure there are still others who think the world of him wonder where they are.

getting sent of last night has changed nothing how I feel about him he is great and scores allot of importent goals including the 1 against ur scum team!!

funny you sign up today the 1st thing you do is slag novo, boyd and durie!!

look man - one more time - i'm not a tim. I grew up in Govan. My parents are die hards. I just found this forum. I didn't slag off Boyd - i happen to think we should build the team round him and Ferguson. Durie was fucking pish. Like Darren Jackson, Kevin Gallagher, Duncan Shearer and any other "trier" you can think off. Novo is even worse.

We've got bigger fish to fry this summer - try thinking out the box for a while you fanny

it was heartening to see someone who looked pissed off that we threw away the league

I don't see what the point in saying this is though if we're going to overlook the wider implications of what he did. I mean, you could make the same statement about Novo if he'd gone up and smacked Walter across the jaw for not playing him from the start, but it would probably be a grossly inappropriate comment and one that certainly would miss the wider significance of his actions. It's the same in this situation - I love players who are passionate about the club, but I can't defend players who needlessly get themselves sent off and try to injure fellow professionals who haven't done anything wrong. What he did was a sign of weakness, it shouldn't command any respect at all.

I don't see what the point in saying this is though if we're going to overlook the wider implications of what he did. I mean, you could make the same statement about Novo if he'd gone up and smacked Walter across the jaw for not playing him from the start, but it would probably be a grossly inappropriate comment and one that certainly would miss the wider significance of his actions. It's the same in this situation - I love players who are passionate about the club, but I can't defend players who needlessly get themselves sent off and try to injure fellow professionals who haven't done anything wrong. What he did was a sign of weakness, it shouldn't command any respect at all.

Very very well put (tu)