cant believe im saying this but.........

beararse

why the hell was Broadfoot dropped in favour of Dailly last night?

never been a fan of big Kirk but he has improved over the course of the season

alan hutton he aint but at least the big man is willing to bomb up and down the wing and

can get to the by line and occasionally gets in some good crosses

in fact over the last 4 or 5 games he's proved to be better than i gave him credit

not the best fullback (converted centre half) we have had but certainly not the worst

which brings me to Christian............

Dailly on the other hand just rounds around like a headless chicken looking to clatter anybody

within a 10m radius and when looking to pass or cross he invariably f*cks it up

he's certainly not a right back as last nights game proved

so what was walter thinking?

also why throw fleck on?

token gesture towards the youth set up and not particulary fair on the young man

some baffling selections by the management this year it has to be said

hopefully it'll get resolved next year - cant have players getting dropped randomly throughout

the season for no specific reason other than for changes sake

exciting season but ultimately no cigar

Stop living in the past.

Bring on next season. :rangers:

whats that supposed to mean ?

hardly living in the past ruminating over a player selection from a game played less than 14 hours ago

by following your rationale this discussion board would only talk about stuff that might happen in the future

gies a break...............

Stop living in the past.

Bring on next season. :rangers:

whats that supposed to mean ?

hardly living in the past ruminating over a player selection from a game played less than 14 hours ago

by following your rationale this discussion board would only talk about stuff that might happen in the future

gies a break...............

FFS man, that post was nearly 15 minutes ago now. Ancient history.

Everyone wanted rid of Broadfoot, he's dropped for 1 game and everyone wants him back.

Wanted rid of Broadfoot, yes, but not for Christian fukin Dailly.

Christian's best position is hardly right back...I always thought he did best when he was playing as a midfield anchor man.

I also missed Kirk's galopping up and down the touchline last night.

Everyone wanted rid of Broadfoot, he's dropped for 1 game and everyone wants him back.

Christian's best position is hardly right back...I always thought he did best when he was playing as a midfield anchor man.

I must have missed it all season. When does Broadfoot ever gallop up and down the touchline? <cr>

That's what I think too. Remember he had a superb first couple of games for us playing in that position.

I must have missed it all season. When does Broadfoot ever gallop up and down the touchline? <cr>

Do donkeys gallop? :P

your missing the point of the post, its about debating questionable alterations

its 'why change the full back?'

not about 'bring back kirk'

you only change if you can improve the position

especailly for the last game of the season

dailly has proved over a no. of years that he is a defensive midfielder and NOT a full back

surely if he was then he'd have been right back since he came to the club

to widen the discusson on debatable decisions why play right sided people down the left side

and vice versa when logic would swap them over

thinking of mcolloch and novo v motherwell for example, where both were palyed on the wrong wings

also play whittaker right back and stevie smith at left back once he'd returned or retain Papac

then mccolloch or adam could (when fit) play left midfield - its called balance

if your going to play square pegs in round holes then try and keep it to a minimum

Do donkeys gallop? :P

Ok then, maybe he trots up the wing! :harhar: