Kris Boyd - Hammer Of The Tims

Thermopylae

Now that KB has a manager who believes in him (and plays him :rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's only a matter of time till he starts banging them in against Septic. Who knows, we may even see more of that winning smile :D .

The smile is plenty for me :rolleyes:

I would rather see Boyd, the lazy barsteward that bangs in the goals, than Sebo, the man that gives 100% and couldn't hit a barn door with a shovel!

Bring on the smile and if it's against Celtic then so much the better.

:D

Now that KB has a manager who believes in him (and plays him :rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's only a matter of time till he starts banging them in against Septic. Who knows, we may even see more of that winning smile :D .

boydichenko has never scored against septic even when he ws playing with the ayrshire killie IMO boydichenko has still to prove himself against the big teams and he needs to improve his all round work rate and he has to improve his touch on the ball and he has to lose at least a stone in weight.

boydichenko has a long way to go before he impresses this bear..

Now that KB has a manager who believes in him (and plays him  :rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's only a matter of time till he starts banging them in against Septic. Who knows, we may even see more of that winning smile  :D .

The smile is plenty for me :rolleyes:

Whits the cat aw aboot (beer)

Now that KB has a manager who believes in him (and plays him  :rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's only a matter of time till he starts banging them in against Septic. Who knows, we may even see more of that winning smile  :D .

boydichenko has never scored against septic even when he ws playing with the ayrshire killie IMO boydichenko has still to prove himself against the big teams and he needs to improve his all round work rate and he has to improve his touch on the ball and he has to lose at least a stone in weight.

Fair points, all, but we haven't had a player who has such a striker's nose for making good runs and being in the right place since ... well, since our current Assistant Manager!

Believes in him? Yeah he showed that belief when he benched him against France and the Ukraine.

he has to improve his touch

I think there is more to the big amn than folk give credit for. His flick ons are brilliant at times and if he had the right foil, someone fast like stevie naismith we would have a lethal attacking combination!

Believes in him? Yeah he showed that believe hen he benched him against France and the Ukraine.

True.

Think Walter was after the '4-5-headless chicken formation' for they matches with Kenny Miller.

Believes in him? Yeah he showed that believe hen he benched him against France and the Ukraine.

Tactical decisions, you've got to remember that the headless chicken Miller never let Watty down when it came to goal scoring. Watty will play boydyfor rangers a lot more often than he is left out.

Has KB ever scored against Septic?Wi us or Killie

He scored a perfectly legitimate goal against Celtic last season only for it to be chopped off for offside. Wrong decision but you never really heard much about it cos Rangers can accept things like that happens in football.

.....but then Lennon penalty at Ibrox. A stonewaller but you didn't hear the end of it for over a week!!

Reminded me of the penalty Soti got at Tynecastle. The Record had 9 pages on "that penalty". A few weeks later Pressley got fouled in the box against Celtic, stonewall penalty but not given.....hardly a word mentioned about it.

A bit of a sour post for a bear Mr Simpson

Of course that was tactical. You only have to look at Boyd now to see the difference in him (tu).

his goals will come v celtic, but they are just another SPL team, he needs to be consistantly scoring. i know some people dont rate him and say he is lazy etc, but he isnt the type of workhorse that some Rangers fans think he should be. he is a penalty box striker something we have been lacking in recent years. he will get himself into positions and more often than not hit the back of the net.

Miller has been getting goals for Smith due to being coached by Super Ally. The difference between him playing for Celtic and Scotland is night and day. Now that Boyd has Super Ally coaching on a daily basis I think it's only a matter of time before he scores against Celtic. It would not surpise me if the first time he scores he bags a hat-trick.

I don't really care that he doesn't do too much outside the box....let everyone else do that...At the end of the day the team that scores the most goals wins games...NOT the team that has a striker outside the box running about.

IMO I think he should stick to what he does best.....sticking the ball in the back of the net.

Now that KB has a manager who believes in him (and plays him? :rolleyes: ), I wonder if it's only a matter of time till he starts banging them in against Septic. Who knows, we may even see more of that winning smile? :D .

Of course that was tactical. You only have to look at Boyd now to see the difference in him (tu).

It was 3-4 months ago we played France and Ukraine, not so long ago. And Boyd was out for 1 month in December.

Where is this improvement you talk of? The last 2 games?

The reason Boyd wasnt played was tactical, that is correct, But it was Walter who decided he would be better off without him.

Boyd was lazy and wouldnt be effective in those games so he was benched.