John Fleck

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think he may become more of a regular next season?

If he is as good as the reviews surely he will be, 17 is old enough to be unleashed

Great play by fleck, Gives it to ferguson, fucks up, passes to fleck, who isnt excpecting it, misses, and fergusons starts shouting as per.

You're kidding, he was shouting?

I was hoping Barry would, for once, be praising the wee fella telling him not to worry.

It was a shocking pass as well.

Love to see wee Fleck make it into some of the big games next season. Lads got heaps of potential. For Fergie to diss him today was a bad error of judgement, as was passing him the ball instead of hitting a sitter.

He made a good ran past the two defenders to set up a brilliant chance, and I hope we see more of him.

Love to see wee Fleck make it into some of the big games next season. Lads got heaps of potential. For Fergie to diss him today was a bad error of judgement, as was passing him the ball instead of hitting a sitter.

He made a good ran past the two defenders to set up a brilliant chance, and I hope we see more of him.

...and when he was running into space down the right. Reminded me a bit of Furman when he came on and actually moved for the pass.

The first team was far too stagnant this year. Thinking you can stand about in the SPL for the ball to come to you.

The boss said: "I would have though that John might be the youngest ever to play in a cup final but I didn't put him on for that reason.

"We felt he could have an influence and we know that in the future he will definitely do that. He was on the pitch on merit because I felt he might be able to grab a goal for us."

The boss said: "I would have though that John might be the youngest ever to play in a cup final but I didn't put him on for that reason.

"We felt he could have an influence and we know that in the future he will definitely do that. He was on the pitch on merit because I felt he might be able to grab a goal for us."

:clap:

good stuff!!

The boy done well when he was on, even though it was only 5 minutes he appeared in a few good moves, hat doffed to the Ranger, here's hoping he can get a bit more time in the first team next year, possibly start his first ten games when we are at home, then a few cameos when playing at a few away grounds after that, bleed him in gently, rather than saying we don't want to heap pressure on him he must remember that we win and lose as a team, not as individuals.

Here's to a promising Rangers career wee man :bouncy: