Will he...wont he ?

I found it a surprise too about Hutton.

I think it's a case of he's been at Rangers since 10 or 11 and became a blue nose but speaking to the guy in work he said the whole family are Tims....also forgot about Chris Burke being another.

With Birmingham being relegated from the Premiership do you think Walter will pursue his policy of going for players who served him well during his Scotland tenure and try and sign McFadden ?

I think he'd be a good signing from an ability point of view but he's likely to be too expensive. Not sure how Timmy he is either.

Why would anybody want to sign McFadden?

Firstly Birmingham will want to recoup the majority of the 5 million that they spent on him so any talk of getting him for 2.5 million is bollocks, especially when there is Premiership interest in him.

Secondly he is one of the most injury prone players I have ever seen. The guy missed the most crucial three weeks of Birminghams season and just weeks later he goes and tears a calf muscle.

We'd be better off throwing a contract at Harry Kewell, he's fit as often as McFadden is and at least he wouldn't eat away nearly half of our budget with his transfer fee alone

If Hutton is a tim, why does he still go to our games when he gets a chance?

But McCormack is deffo one of them.

I understand you are a class A tadger but you go to Rangers games, well so you say :craphead:

I'm amazed you managed to tear yourself away from your sisters vagina to post such guff.

bravo