Peter Lovenkrands

Muff

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Doubt i'd take him back. How many people have regreted leaving Rangers over the years. He has done the same, and i think (being only 28, and pacy as fcuk) he could flourish. He would have to win some of the Gers fans over again, but i think 1.5M is great.

He now has the expeience of playing in one of the 4 biggest leagues in the World IMO.

Let him break all the mhanks hearts again. :D.

I wouldn't.

He was injured for almost an entire season in Germany and his closing days at Ibrox were marked by inconsistency and lack of effort. Do we really have nothing more to offer than re-signing guys who are passed it?

I didnt, he's on a bosman this summer aswell.

Having seen alot of your posts of late in connection with general Rangers chat - can I just ask.

What Rangers player(s) do you rate right now that are currently in the team, or that we could possibly take back.

Having seen alot of your posts of late in connection with general Rangers chat - can I just ask.

What Rangers player(s) do you rate right now that are currently in the team, or that we could possibly take back.

Muff hates absolutely everyone, and no players who have left are good enough to come back :pipe:

I think its a pretty typical Lovenkrands announcement... He's out of favour so rather than fight for his place he'd rather move elsewhere.

He sees Rangers as a soft touch and he is taking the micky out of us.

Current- McGregor, Alexander as a good back-up, Cuellar, Thomson, Davis, Fleck, Novo at times, Papac to an extent, Furman, Naismith and I'd only take Mikel Arteta back.

Current- McGregor, Alexander as a good back-up, Cuellar, Thomson, Davis, Fleck, Novo at times, Papac to an extent, Furman, Naismith and I'd only take Mikel Arteta back.

Muff can i ask why you included Fleck and Furman in there when they share only something like 5 first team games. All of which being sub appearences, over Feguson (our captain, albeit he hasnt been great this season but has started most games) or Darcheville (always gives 110%, and has started quite alot)?

I wouldn't.

He was injured for almost an entire season in Germany and his closing days at Ibrox were marked by inconsistency and lack of effort. Do we really have nothing more to offer than re-signing guys who are passed it?

Coming from a guy who has big marvin in his sig.

Yeh good one.

I wouldn't.

Coming from a guy who has big marvin in his sig.

Yeh good one.

Totally quality player, that i would take in heart beat.

1.5 million or free? hell yes, for a player like him ofcourse. Doesnt bite too much into the estimated 15million budget.

woops excuse the double post.

Get im signed.

was my Hero (Post-Super Ally, ofcourse)

He's 28, which is nearly old enough for walt plus it means he's no longer some arrogant young guy who just wants the money, he has experience, and he may very well come back a different player, still fast as hell too and he always scores against them.

He turns into a different player in europe too.

oh,

AND HE'S 1.5MILLION!

Jefferson Farfan has just joined Schalke which will push Lovenpants further down the pecking order.

Wonder if we'll now make a move? I'd rather have him than Velicka.