Front two next season.

Gersdude

I'd stick with the 4-5-1 but with an attacking midfielder and two good wingers.

We need a quality striker, someone like your Pogrebnyak or Pavlyuchenko.

I'd stick with the 4-5-1 but with an attacking midfielder and two good wingers.

We need a quality striker, someone like your Pogrebnyak or Pavlyuchenko.

I think the goals scored column shows that it is not the striking position that is the problem, with all 4 of our main strikers scoring a fair few goals, it is the lack of support from midfield that is the issue, no flair or pace coming from midfiled or wide areas.

Boydy and Nacho.

Can't see Boyd and Nacho ever being a good combination. Boyd needs a partner who has pace and makes runs (so far so Nacho) and will PASS THE BALL to him so that he can score. How many times have you ever seen Nacho look for a pass when he gets near the penalty area?

I might be a million miles off here,but I'm pretty sure Walter want's Miller and Boyd as his main striking force,and I have the feeling that Miller is the partner

to get the best out of Boyd. (tu)

boyd and a new striker whoever that may be( not kenny miller hes pish)

Gonna stick my neck out here, Boyd is lazy but scores for fun. Miller works like a c*nt, but couldn't hit a barn door with a bag of peas.

Sounds a perfect combination.

A lot of the Derby fans say Miller is a lazy bastard.

If we have a Miller and Boyd partnership next season then I will be very dissapointed. It may well of been Sebo/Novo-Boyd.

boyd and a new striker whoever that may be( not kenny miller hes pish)

Agreed - someone whose style of play compliments Boyd

I'm playing Devil's Advocate here, but as BoltonLoyal just said, Miller's does.

it may but i still dont think hes good enough, theres strikers in the 1st division whose style of play compliments boyds but that doesnt mean we have to sign them. Miller runs about a lot but i am not so sure hes is the type of player who will be able to create a goal from nothing for boyd and thats the type of player i think we need to sign. Someone with the vision to pick boyd out in the box. Miller runs about a lot but so does nacho but he doesnt have the vision we need either, well maybe he does but hes just too greedy with the ball most of the time.

I'd go out and buy Inverness Romanian striker, Marius Niculae before I even looked at Miller.

scored twice as many league goals as miller did in his first season for celtic anyway!!