In Walter we dis-trust

Boab

It used to be very much so 'In Walter we trust' on almost anything but it seems the opposite feeling is growing, with the transfer speculation thats being heard (or not!)?

And also a fear of a football resembling watching paint dry again next season.

Thoughts?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not impressed with the signings so far, thought we had money to sign 'quality' players, at least thats what Bain was saying for what its worth. Miller is 2nd rate, Websters another Daniel Prodan, Velicka? Give me a fucking break. I like to think that now we have the stability at the back we can work on playing attractive football but in saying that the players we have been linked with do not bode well for nice football being played.

It used to be very much so 'In Walter we trust' on almost anything but it seems the opposite feeling is growing, with the transfer speculation thats being heard (or not!)?

And also a fear of a football resembling watching paint dry again next season.

Thoughts?

shite thread is my first thought

Walter will have to start working a lot harder to re-establish my trust.

?

The man works his bollocks off, look hes out there in austria and switzerland looking for players, Alex Ferguson is in the south of france sunning himself, working harder? the man will be in a box before to long the way u wanna crack the whip!! You dont agree with his choices fine, but dont question his work ethic!! He is still a top top top manager

As usual Rangers will be getting used by agents of players trying to get moves from there club, it happens every year. The amount of players linked with Rangers every summer is silly.

I will judge Walter when the season starts. Hopefully he will be quietly trying to sign some good players that will improve the team.

i dread this season coming up if we play the same boring football.

We dont need to play attractive football to get results, he puts out the team on their ability and that would be defensive, your asking too much of him , he knows what hes doing Minstral.

he does his best for the team you cant possibly ask any more of him.

if some-one came up to you last year before the season started and said rangers are going to go to the uefa cup final. would you have believed it ?

Give the guy a break

Im bored of you Minstral

As we as of tadgers like you from the port posin as Rangers supporters decrying everything that we stand for, how's things doon at the port anywie ? Same as usual I expect full of clatty mhanks and buckie drinking jakey's. Get a wash ! :sherlock:

Im bored of you Minstral

As we as of tadgers like you from the port posin as Rangers supporters decrying everything that we stand for, how's things doon at the port anywie ? Same as usual I expect full of clatty mhanks and buckie drinking jakey's. Get a wash ! :sherlock:

:mutley:

Im bored of you Minstral

decrying everything you stand for? Slating management team at every turn then rounding on any who disagrees ?

brilliant reply I cant say didnt expect much more :/

Not impressed with the signings so far, thought we had money to sign 'quality' players, at least thats what Bain was saying for what its worth. Miller is 2nd rate, Websters another Daniel Prodan, Velicka? Give me a fucking break. I like to think that now we have the stability at the back we can work on playing attractive football but in saying that the players we have been linked with do not bode well for nice football being played.

yeah looks like no effort has been made to dig up new talent in the least ...very lazy signing policy and does not look good for next season. Celtic are obviously looking further afield and have been connected to some really good players if thats the best we can do Webster Miller Velicka we can forget it :angry2:

This is not a shite thread - it sums up the divide in the support, myself, Minstral, etc are clearly concerned with the lack of vision on signing targets SO FAR, that is not to say they will not improve, however, can anyone honeslty, hand on heart say;

1 they liked the way we played last season?

2 they are confident that current signings offer hope for next season.

We and Everton fans have seen it before with Walter, we required huge dollops of luck to win matches in Europe and frankly just now, I'd seriously consider how we will do in CL qualifiers, the last thing we need it to give the mhanks an early financial Christmas present.

Not happy with him at the moment with his below average signings when promised quality but will reserve judgement until August and if Miller,Webster and Velicka are the best we have then i won't trust Walter no more