Again we are spending the budget on squad players

CF5LOYAL

We have spent 3m so far on two strikers. And have bid 3m for another in Lafferty. That is 6m on three strikers.

Why don't we just go out and buy a right top striker for 6-7m and partner him with Boyd? Then promote young Lennon or Shinnie into the first team?

We have been doing this for years now and surely Murray looking at it from a business sense would prefer we brought someone with real class who has a great season then we can sell him on for 10m in a couple of seasons.

I am sick of us constanty wasting money on players who are signed just to add numbers and who have no resale value.

I think, or at least im hoping, is that these are in out players, cousin out, miller in, darcheville? in, velicka out (or as naismith replacement), gomis in? hemdani out, thats the way i see it, and that would maybe allow us to buy one or two quality players

the only thing that completely messes that theory up is, if we spend that amount of money on these so called in out players or even backup players, we are more likely to play them

Miller and Velicka wont be squad players though.............

No they won't but what I mean is we are buying in bulk instead of just buying a right class striker that would tear the SPL to peices, a match winner.

We cannot play all 3 of them plus we have Boyd and where his future lies now is very uncertain.

I would prefer us to spend 12m on 3 top players than 12m on 8 average players.

why dont we just play broadfeet upfront?

Murrays smoke and mirrors once again, aye we'll sign quality players!

And they'll be unveiled the same day the 70,000 seater proposals will be <_<

Hate SDM more and more with every minute!

ssssshhhhhhhh!

Walter might get wind of this :shifty:

why dont we just play broadfeet upfront?

Murrays smoke and mirrors once again, aye we'll sign quality players!

And they'll be unveiled the same day the 70,000 seater proposals will be <_<

Hate SDM more and more with every minute!

ssssshhhhhhhh!

Walter might get wind of this :shifty:

ah feckkk if he is... <_<

play boydy moreee :craphead:

meh seriously Velicka has a good record, another Cousin tho! 29 ffs! So he'll need replacing at the end of next season. Millers hardly a young duckling either, difference is hes a chest thumping taig and he is actually pish!

Reckon SDM will give Walter any of the money from Hutton, or has it mysteriously gone into paying the clubs debts <_<

Despite the debts never seeming to get any smaller despite the many payments into them :craphead:

We need at least one player of real quality, real skill and charisma, someone who can provide the spark that all good teams need-- we certainly do not need any more run of the mill or even poorer quality players from the spl and elsewhere to be squad players-- we have enough in our first team at the moment.

we will sign 2 quality midfielders , if not it wont matter who plays upfront , as they will get no service , if our midfield remains the same

we need quality soon to give the fans a bit of optimism for the new season