GTA4 - Bored of it?

McBoyd

Everyone i talk to (mates) and from what i have seen on here, is bored of GTA4 now.

I've heard people say, the story is shite.

And whilst the graphics and gameplay are decent, its nothing new. Which i agree with.

Shame, it was so hyped up i couldn't wait, then... blegh..

If you don't play it anymore, quick trade it in, Gamestation down here is doing trade in GTA4 and get MGS4 for £10. (tu)

I played about an hour of the game itself.. then went onto multi player. After a month or so..Its back in the box.

Everyone keeps saying complete the game it gets better... but it starts off too slow so I cant be bothered completing it.

COD all the way!

Completed it 3 times

Done all the missions

Done all the stunt jumps

Killed all the pigeons

100% of game completed

Played online for a while

Will not play it again

fuckin hell, i only found about 20 pigeons!

do u get anything for getting 100%?

Completed it 3 times

Done all the missions

Done all the stunt jumps

Killed all the pigeons

100% of game completed

Played online for a while

Will not play it again

fuckin hell, i only found about 20 pigeons!

do u get anything for getting 100%?

annihilator helicopter

I used online guide (you tube videos) to locate all the pigeons

I just finished single player last night. Was pretty good tbh, better story than the last three. You get way more involved with his char.

Graphics are decent close up but when you are looking at a distant object it's just a blur which is a big let down.

Some missions are very boring. The addition of the taxi service was a very good idea, infact the best idea in this game. If you failed a mission 90% of the time you could easily reload and start that mission again pretty quickly.

Driving was hit and miss with me. Bikes were fucking awful just a no go tbh. Helicopters were ok, pretty easy to handle once you got use to them. Boats were easy as hell as usual. Cars were hit and miss, some would be undrivable and others would be good fun.

I've played GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas way to much and GTA 4 didn't do much to change the genre. Still a solid game and we worth buying but just can't be assed playing it now the storyline is over cos i've done it all in the last three.

i played it for 6 days and got about 50-60% complete but it was boring as hell. Apart from the graphics it was nothing different from the last. Exact same missions, cars and weapons.

never played it since

Yes i agree just couldn't get into in the end felt like too much hassle.

Traded it in and got 30 quid from Game with GT5 (more hype) got 8 quid for that so in the end i got civilisation for £1.99

to find the pigeons type www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com in the games internet cafe and it takes to a website that will give you a map of where said pigeons are, to save you constantly going back and forward i would suggest using the map provided with game to roughly mark down where pigeons are then bobs your uncle

the missions are all the exact same, its so fucking boring.

1. Get a car

2. Go to mission start

3. Go To Point

4. Chase guy for 5 minutes

5. Get ambushed kill them all

And repeat for nearly every mission.............

and whats worse, if you fail, you have to do all the driving again, and sometimes you are just driving such a long distance, you just switch it off.

Every mission is the same, chase some guy for ages then kill him and his pals, utter pish.

I just use cheats to get as much weapons as i can and go on a rampage.

best thing about GTA is holding in a grenade and running into a bunch of cops and just blowing them all up.

That's why you use the many taxis....

Cuts driving time down like fuck.

I just started using cheats nd stuff since i completed story mode. The annihilator helicopter is really shit, fuck killing 200 rats with wings for that.

Miss tanks and the old army chopper :(

As I've said before it's a game you can't play for days on end. I play it every couple of weeks or so for a few hours and it still seems fresh to me. I never really played the other 3D GTA games though except San Andreas so it's still relatively new stuff for me. The story is way better in this one than San Andreas as well.