Dado Prso mosaic

Briton

I uploaded this image of Dado Prso (or to be precise Badger kindly did it for me :) ) and it has been in the Graphics and Design forum. I thought I'd show it to a wider audience in the Den. :)

Sorry it's so big but I couldn't cut the quality down anymore without losing too much detail in the pics that make up the mosaic. You can view it better by using CTRL and + and - to zoom in and out.

dadomos.jpg

except from the bagde between his eyes, its good!!

:craphead:

I would have redone it to iron out any imperfections if I ever thought at the time I was going to show it to others. I did this months ago (at least) and was just messing about. I came across it the other day while looking for something else, and on a whim I thought I'd see if I could upload it to RM. I'm now waiting for someone to point out the real glaring error I made, (the one you pointed out can be blamed on the program), and then I think I might have another go. :)

Guest Andypendek

Ah, got you now, I think. Would we be talking about a certain fanzine/website?

PS: Billy Bear!

Ah, got you now, I think. Would we be talking about a certain fanzine/website?

PS: Billy Bear!

No...I don't mind that being in there. When you make one of these you point to the folder that contains the pics you want to use. I obviously chose my Rangers pics, including sub-folders, but I forgot there was a folder with unflattering (as if it were possible to be any other) shots of the San Giro. A couple of those have been used to make up this mosaic. doh!

Actually now I think about it I might have a couple duplicates filed wrong. I have quite a bit of funny/disparaging Tim stuff but only a couple of pictures have turned up. That suggests I didn't select that folder. The little app that did this for me is clever, but not smart enough to have a Tim filter. ;)

That's superb Briton. Always thought it would take some amount of work doing this type of art whenever I've seen them.

You should look in to getting them printed for sale.

That's superb Briton. Always thought it would take some amount of work doing this type of art whenever I've seen them.

You should look in to getting them printed for sale.

Actually that kind of thing is amazingly easy. It's nice of people to give all the plaudits but to be honest I'm not a computer arty type and have little talent in that regard. Basically I just chose the Dado Prso photo, did some basic cutting down, selected some 'seed' pics, and a little app did the rest.