Stadium redevelopment - pie in the Sky?

nvager

Will it happen?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Is SDM dreaming?

• Definitely on?
    • No chance of happening
    • Maybe on a reduced scale

I called a few weeks ago about my season ticket, and the guy goes "I dont think we'll even start looking at them until mid-july, as theres a few possible transfers and some developments to the stadium going on"....

then again, they did the season tickets end of june..

there will be a full scale redevelopment, and I think we will see a Huge sponsor to name the Stadium after (ie- Emirates Stadium type of deal) "IBROX" will be worked into the name somewhere...it will have to...

I have no sources for this, just a feeling I get

there will be a full scale redevelopment, and I think we will see a Huge sponsor to name the Stadium after (ie- Emirates Stadium type of deal) "IBROX" will be worked into the name somewhere...it will have to...

youve been here two weeks and already youve found the local drug dealer :harhar:

Sponsored by Orange.

"Orange Ibrox" :craphead:

youve been here two weeks and already youve found the local drug dealer :harhar:

EDIT: dealer(s) :harhar:

I still think there will be some developement, not on the scale of the original plans though.

A few extra seats and a general tidy up will be the extent.

if we wait all this time for him to tell us it is going to be only 57,000 then i'll be angry :angry2: we should go for it and make it 80,000

I'd be raging if Murray pulls a stunt like that - I'd prefer it if he left as is rather than embarrass the club by investing in a ground with anything less than a capacity to make it the biggest in Scotland.

Guest Andypendek

I'm no economist but if there is something of a slowdown, doesn't that mean materials, workforce etrc would be cheaper to buy and hire, and make the whole cost less?

There may be some sense in waiting for times to get harder, then he can build more for less.

<Avoids political implications>