McAvennie got the jail in IOM last night ?

Anybody else hear anything, just trying to confirm ? :sherlock:

A supposed copper on FF said he locked up an ex-Celt, but didn't/couldn't say who.

A supposed copper on FF said he locked up an ex-Celt, but didn't/couldn't say who.

(tu) Well thats yer man then ! :D:sherlock:

Here was me hoping it was Kenny Miller... :(

(tu) Well thats yer man then ! :D:sherlock:

Here was me hoping it was Kenny Miller... :(

Fcuk if only mate, birch the bastard to boot ! :sherlock:

Good shout BD, i hope the turn key on the night shift belted out the billy boys aw night long ;)

And while wur on the subject of the state of the jungles ex superstars a mate of mine bumped into the one and only Frank McGarvey (yes his wife is a whore (tu)) the other night in a city centre boozer and he informed me that the earl doesny look as if he will make next week let a lone next year..puggled wae the booze still thinking hes a big shot :sherlock:

Good shout BD, i hope the turn key on the night shift belted out the billy boys aw night long ;)

And while wur on the subject of the state of the jungles ex superstars a mate of mine bumped into the one and only Frank McGarvey (yes his wife is a whore (tu)) the other night in a city centre boozer and he informed me that the earl doesny look as if he will make next week let a lone next year..puggled wae the booze still thinking hes a big shot :sherlock:

Did ye no notice they were puntin him for the Albion Rovers joab in the sunday rhags thats how the story never appeared tae yesterday. As if a few days wid make a difference to what we already knew, that he's a fcuked up washed oot treasure hunter ! ;):sherlock:

Did ye no notice they were puntin him for the Albion Rovers joab in the sunday rhags thats how the story never appeared tae yesterday. As if a few days wid make a difference to what we already knew, that he's a fcuked up washed oot treasure hunter ! ;):sherlock:

Oh why, oh why could ye no jest get arrested in du-bai !