Jimmy Bullard, Joey Barton

NOLUWDC

Bullard - has been out for 2 season with a mad knee injury when he came back he was a breathe of fresh air in the Fulham team, I wouldnt want to spend 5 mill on a player with a injury history like his

would take the pair of them, both decent players and would walk the spl. granted that barton is a flippin psycho, but with the right guidance he has potential. doubt either would want to come to the spl in my opinion though. no chance of gettin scholes in, although he would be amazing, i still feel he has one or two more years at united left in him.

Bullard - has been out for 2 season with a mad knee injury when he came back he was a breathe of fresh air in the Fulham team, I wouldnt want to spend 5 mill on a player with a injury history like his

He wasnt out for 2 years.

He is now fully recovered, managed to play every game in the run in for Fulham and was one of the key factors for them staying up.

Jimmy Bullard would be a great signing, but he would never come to the SPhell

He wasnt out for 2 years.

He is now fully recovered, managed to play every game in the run in for Fulham and was one of the key factors for them staying up.

Jimmy Bullard would be a great signing, but he would never come to the SPhell

sorry 16 months

still hes only been back for 6 months if we were to sign him id be wary still - I agree he is a quality player just its a risk 5 mill for a player with a past serious knee injury thats all