Hi everyone!

ManoRoja

Hi, I'm new to this community, and I thought I'd drop in to say hello and tell a little bit about myself.

I'm a Swedish teddy bear, 18 years of age. I live in Småland, in the south of Sweden. As I live so far away from Ibrox I have to watch their games on the Internet, since they aren't broadcasted here in Sweden.

Naturally I dislike, if not hate, Septic. But I also dislike Man Utd very much and FC Barcelona.

Hälsningar från Sverige!

Greetings from Sweden!

:unionflag:

Hi, I'm new to this community, and I thought I'd drop in to say hello and tell a little bit about myself.

I'm a Swedish teddy bear, 18 years of age. I live in Småland, in the south of Sweden. As I live so far away from Ibrox I have to watch their games on the Internet, since they aren't broadcasted here in Sweden.

Naturally I dislike, if not hate, Septic. But I also dislike Man Utd very much and FC Barcelona.

Hälsningar från Sverige!

Greetings from Sweden!

welcome to the forum mate

hope you enjoy it

any nice blonde swedish birds you can send over

:rangers:

Hälsningar från Sverige!

Greetings from Sweden!

You only dislike Celtic?

You must hate. We must breed hate :pipe:

Welcome to RM bud :)

Hälsningar från Sverige!

Greetings from Sweden!

great! welcome Mano :rangers:

Hälsningar från Sverige!

Greetings from Sweden!

You only dislike Celtic?

You must hate. We must breed hate :pipe:

Welcome to RM bud :)

:craphead:

Maybe its due to us having Thern back in the day

Welcome to the board mate. (tu)

Can i just ask the admins and moderators.... What happened to the forum where new members posted and said hello...?

It was scrapped, it wasnt getting used as much as it used to.

Most people just get stuck right into the forum now anyway. (tu)

Can i just ask the admins and moderators.... What happened to the forum where new members posted and said hello...?

:ves:

Okie dokie... :)