Miller getting slated again

When you are paid 20k a week and you are playing pish then you shouldn't be immune to some booing.

the whole team was pish today why not boo every player then???

Is it just me or last season did Cousin not get a torrent of abuse? Adam get's shouts everywekk of how fat and shite he is? Ferguson get's shouts everyweek that he is past it and is shite? Whittaker, Broadfoot, Dailly.....I could go on.

Every player receives abuse for being shite at one time and Miller is no different.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the difference with Miller is we've spent money on a player we already know is shite and played for celtic, scored against us and badge thumped the Celtic crest in celebration. He has every right to hated by fans !!!!!! No one forgets that easily.

Fuck off Khenny Miller (tu)

yeah thats the attitude every fan wants to hear,NOT!!!

hes hear so the quicker u get over it the better

fuck off muffger (tu)

an take ur negative comments wi u,ur comments over the last few months have ALL been negative an to be honest am getting fed up reading them.ur obviously no getting it at home or summit that all ur threads are so negative!!!

might actually go and hang maself the noo so i dont have to read anymore :harhar:

No you can fuck off. I'm entitled to my opinuion just like you.

I'm fed up of people having a go at the supposed 'negative' posters. If you dont like what you read then you know what you can do.

I dont see it as negative but the truth and I'll say what I like about Khenny Miller and Rangers.

And by the way, I get my hole whenever I want (tu)

fuck off muffger (tu)

an take ur negative comments wi u,ur comments over the last few months have ALL been negative an to be honest am getting fed up reading them.ur obviously no getting it at home or summit that all ur threads are so negative!!!

might actually go and hang maself the noo so i dont have to read anymore :harhar:

I'm fed up of people having a go at the supposed 'negative' posters. If you dont like what you read then you know what you can do.

I dont see it as negative but the truth and I'll say what I like about Khenny Miller and Rangers.

:D

The Management team were warned that we didn't want Miller!!!

Walter Smith then signs him, Trying to make a point I'll decide i'm Bigger than the Fans/Club.

I said at the time, If Walter signed him he's shooting himself in the foot :2g:

Well it's starting to look that way :sherlock:

Walter Smith then signs him, Trying to make a point I'll decide i'm Bigger than the Fans/Club.

I semi agree with you. But "if" he bangs in the goals, esp against the rat catchers we will be eating our words. He's here so give him a few weeks into the season before properly judging him. He MUST score in his first game.

take smith with you :craphead:

What a fud you are mate :rolleyes:<cr>

I'll be a fud too then! Either or both can go!

And we laugh at the fickle tims :rolleyes:

You said it was because it was after a friendly defeat, not me. I said I don't/didn't want him as manager about 3-4 weeks ago.

Didnt want to sign Misser, but decided was going to try and support him, certainly not boo him.

But seeing him today in a Rangers jersey.....its plain wrong. Not good enough.

I support our managements decisions, God knows im no football manager...

but the Misser signing could have severe consequences all round.

Its splitting our support already, and by the looks of it this is going to be a tough season. :(

I semi agree with you. But "if" he bangs in the goals, esp against the rat catchers we will be eating our words. He's here so give him a few weeks into the season before properly judging him. He MUST score in his first game.

Miller Signing was like setting a light to touch paper, just wait and see when Cuellar goes :unsure:

Didnt want to sign Misser, but decided was going to try and support him, certainly not boo him.

Its splitting our support already, and by the looks of it this is going to be a tough season. :(

Don't worry mate the scum are shite too.....

Don't worry mate the scum are shite too.....

I am worried.

Was watching an SPL game from 2003 on Rangers tv the other night. I remember at that time being worried about how far we'd fallen away since the Advocaat era.

But that 2003 team had players of the calibre of Numan, De Boer, Mols.... compared to that team i saw today Broadfoot, Adam, Whittaker...

It illustrated to me our decline over the last decade and made me wonder where we are headed.

Fuck sake, Cousin got booed last season, booing is fuck all.

Get him to fuck!!!

cause he wasnt wanting to play for and made that clear,thats why he got booed!!!!

too watch your own fans booing your own players is a embarresment and a joke

So your justifying Cousin getting booed and not Miller.

Fuck off!! (tu)

no am not justifying him getting booed am saying why he got booed,he didnt try and made it clear he doesnt want to play for us!!!!

fuck off muffger (tu)

blow up dolls dont count :craphead:

When you are paid 20k a week and you are playing pish then you shouldn't be immune to some booing.

the whole team was pish today why not boo every player then???

Is it just me or last season did Cousin not get a torrent of abuse? Adam get's shouts everywekk of how fat and shite he is? Ferguson get's shouts everyweek that he is past it and is shite? Whittaker, Broadfoot, Dailly.....I could go on.

Every player receives abuse for being shite at one time and Miller is no different.

i was at 90% of games last season an heard the abuse cousin got but never heard any of the rest get booed or that.obviously you get the few souting a comment now an again but not to the point that the players actually hear it

I have to agree with this being shocking. He's in a 'Gers top now - people will have to get used to the fact.

I cringe when I heard that today and if it keeps up, the press will run with it. It won't just affect him but the rest of the squad too (td)

Having being bothered at first about the prospect of him signing, I hope he proves me wrong. There's no doubt he will try his upmost for the cause like any decent professional should

All this "dont boo" is fukin bollox...

They are playing for my club, and i pay part of there wages...there are in no way immune from critism!

As many older than me have said its happened for years...i remember reading about Mark Hateley and how he was booed for months.

They might play for Rangers but to me that is a privilage and they shouldnt be wrapped in cotton woll just because they do!

How is it shocking?

We've been shat on again by Walter, Murray and co. and we need to show that we won't take it any more. If that prick Miller is the scapegoat then so be it.

fuck off muffger (tu)

You're pathetic Muff,and to think I used to look forward to reading your input to discussions.

Cheer up FFS. :)

Get him to fuck!!!

cause he wasnt wanting to play for and made that clear,thats why he got booed!!!!

Goes well with our team then

if youre embarresed of the team,why call yourself a rangers supporter?

Get him to fuck!!!

Goes well with our team then

if youre embarresed of the team,why call yourself a rangers supporter?

If your not embarrassed, with the style of play were are playing then they are something wrong