Has Healy lanced the boil?

I was listening to a discussion/phone-in on Radio Ulster this morning on Healy "sectarian" gesture at Celtic fans. I know there already is a thread on this topic but I am starting to wonder if the scum have not shot themselves in the foot by complaining.

A few Celtic fans phoned in this morning saying that Healy had done nothing wrong and was just reacting to the banter from the crowd. This guy spoiled it a bit by saying that the Celtic fans were chanting sectarian slogans and songs at Healy. When pressed by the host he refused to repeat what was being chanted. He said he didn,t want to repeat it on radio. It then got a bit surreal when he claimed that the sectarian chants at Healy were just the normal banter with no malice. I wonder what any listeners might have made of that. If "sectarian chants" can be banter, then why do Celtic make such a song and dance about every incident. It was headline news in the Sun and Daily Mirror this morning and now the IFA chief executive is looking into the matter. It,s mentioned on BBC sport and Setanta and the scum are trying to turn it into a major incident.

My reason for asking if they have shot themselves in the foot is their total over reaction to what everyone else considers a non event. Coming so soon after the POD matter and then Tommy Burns

just after plus the "integrity of the league" vomit plus the "Japanese non-tour" and now the Healy hate fest, it,s my belief that Celtic have finally exposed themselves as the hate filled bigots we have all known through the years.

Like the little boy who cried "wolf" too often, perhaps the next time Celtic have a mass

offence-o-rama no-one will pay them the slightest bit of attention.

The manky mob'l always jump on any opportunity to greet and show their outrage at situations like this. The bigger problem is the mhedia, they fukin love this stuff and blow it up whenever they get a hold of this type of story. Even the one's who see it for what it was will be too scared to talk it down because of the hand-wringin pc brigade calling them bigots. The tattiepickers will be none the worse come the end of this farce.

I don't mind sectarian singing. It's just words that add to a great atmosphere. Where would we be without it ?

I do mind about sectarian singing and we can sing songs about rangers without bringing religion into it !

You have made a very good point there. I hope that perhaps that is the case. To be honest I have got to the stage where I am sick of the whole thing. A hell of alot of fans need to grow up and see reality. It`s like being back in the playground at times "Our supporters are better than yours" " oh look teacher look what he is doing"

I think we should keep our own council and as the saying goes "people who live in glass houses shouldn`t fling stones"

I don't mind sectarian singing. It's just words that add to a great atmosphere. Where would we be without it ?

I do mind about sectarian singing and we can sing songs about rangers without bringing religion into it !

What sectarian singing ?

You have made a very good point there. I hope that perhaps that is the case. To be honest I have got to the stage where I am sick of the whole thing. A hell of alot of fans need to grow up and see reality. It`s like being back in the playground at times "Our supporters are better than yours" " oh look teacher look what he is doing"

I think we should keep our own council and as the saying goes "people who live in glass houses shouldn`t fling stones"

Glass houses? What do you mean by that? We don't sing sectarian songs

What sectarian singing ?

The sectarian singing that so called "rangers fans" sing

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

no pope of rome and the pointess add on we seem to sing in billy boys and simply the best

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

no pope of rome and the pointess add on we seem to sing in billy boys and simply the best

when was the last time you heard these two songs sung at a game my good man

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

That is at least a couple of years old, why don't you mention 1967 and Lisbon and get it over with!

TIM ALERT :unionflag:

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

hmm another trademark timmy responce :sherlock:

away back tae terrorist minded ya fuckin rhat.

Large John Was Aware.

Fishing? :unionflag:

or shopping ? :anguish:

Well, you can't be fucking serious with that comment :unionflag:

that was the worst possible scenario...

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

That is at least a couple of years old, why don't you mention 1967 and Lisbon and get it over with!

So i don't like singing sectarian songs so you think i must be a taig <cr>

My sons a cathlioc thats why i dont like sectarian singing nothing to do with football

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

Large John Was Aware.

LOL :lol:

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

More than one in this thread :unionflag:

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

Large John Was Aware.

A lot of people were blaming SDM for taking us backwards but your saying because i dont like sectarian singing im a tim , now thats making us go backwards

What sectarian singing ?

Please do tell ?

So i don't like singing sectarian songs so you think i must be a taig <cr>

My sons a cathlioc thats why i dont like sectarian singing nothing to do with football

those songs are not sung inside stadia anymore otherwise a big big ban would ensue, so why bring it up, unless you are a tim, or are you Bauba in disguise?