Shame for Kirk

Boab

Had been not bad recently in his more natural position at Centre-back and had done well for the most part today but then let N'Gog to shoot in the box for a goal and gave away the penalty.

All his hard work down the pan.

the guy is an honest player and tries his best, but he's just not Rangers class in the same way Scott Wilson and Bob Malcolm would never be good enough.

Harsh.

Cuellar has committed folly in the past. Yet he's been excused because he's King Carlos.

Broadfoot at CB has been one of the few positives of pre season.

And his conceded penalty was just a foul. Which all defenders make.

Broadfoot is a diabolical footballer. We can't overlook constant shite performances just because he tries hard or we feel sorry for him. He's bollocks - Next!

Broadfoot is a diabolical footballer. We can't overlook constant shite performances just because he tries hard or we feel sorry for him. He's bollocks - Next!

Have you actually watched him in CB recently?

I'd take Broadfoot over Weir and Webster any day.

It must be absolutely brutal playing with Weir at times. Sure, he's a good leader and he's positionally excellent but the amount of extra running Thomson and the other centre back has to do to cover him is frightening.

This isnt praise on Broadfoot though, he is in no way good enough and i actually find it laughable that Smith caters to him so much at the expense of Whittaker.

he gifted a goal away and gave away a penalty, that's a poor game by anyones standards. The difference between him and carlos in terms of mistakes is that broadfoot makes several a game, pretty much most games. We can't afford that.

Out of interest, was N'Gog any good? The FFF rate him ridiculously highly.

He looked lively and obviously his goal showed his qualities.

He went a bit quiet after that, he seemed to drop off Nemeth a bit more and the game eventually became a bit of a cruise, so he was happy with his goal. Still looked quick and showed some nices touches after his goal though.

he gifted a goal away and gave away a penalty, that's a poor game by anyones standards. The difference between him and carlos in terms of mistakes is that broadfoot makes several a game, pretty much most games. We can't afford that.

By that logic we should also slaughter Novo for his quite ridiculous miss today.

Strikers are supposed to score, defenders defend.

Both will occasionally f*ck up.

It's when that's ALL they seem to do.

Such as JCD or Webster.

Nope, I've been going to the games blindfolded...

Nope, I've been going to the games blindfolded...

And you think he's been awful?

Interesting.

People are harsh on Broadfoot but he is a solid CB, and should be 3rd in the pecking order behind Carlos and Bougherra. Weir is the one that people should wake up and realise he isnt good enough not Broadfoot

On an other note Broadfoot started making mistakes when all the attacks coming down Liverpools left hand side were not defended properly ie. Daily's fault.

Not fair to blame Broadfoot when he has chumps like Webster and Daily to look after aswell!!

Broadfoot was alot better than Weir and Webster today, I know he made 2 mistakes that led to goals but on more than 1 occasion he bailed out Weir.......

unfair calling him pish against one of the if not the best striker in the world today

All his hard work down the pan.

It won't be the last time we'll hear that this season.

If he was foreign he'd be getting even more pelters than he's getting right now, if that's possible.

Not true. Are you seriously telling me we were complimentary towards the PLG failures like Svensson?