Smith Out!

papaguy51

I know how eveybody feels but stop and think for a minute. If WS goes, name me ONE manager willing to take the job?

Billy Davies

I would take Homer Simpson right now in place of that supid ol bastard Smith.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the final straw for me, my season ticket wasn't renewed due to the negative/boring tactics last season.

I fail to believe that we have no one any better than Dailly..(in midfield), Adam, McCulloch, Broadfoot or miller in our squad. I think that Smith has shown too much faith in these players when we have so many better players sitting on the bench!

I'd have went with,

McGregor

Dailly, Weir, Papac

Whittaker, Thomson, Furman, Lafferty

Fleck

Boyd, Velicka

We have to start playing with a more attacking emphasis because we simply aren't good enough to defend a lead!

Rant over! :angry2:

He doesn't it is a guess cos he is pissed off

It isn't a guess from some who know people at the club.

Care to elaborate???

poster on FF who has been spot on with every tip off I've ever seen him post.

Claimed yesterday that Cuellar was for the off if this scenario should arrise.

It's hardly surprising, we've just waved ta ta to £12million and spunked £7million on forwards we didn't need - you do the maths.

Not all is lost, sometimes you need to take one step back, analyze things, to go two steps forward. Something Rangers fans should remember. Celtic will strengthing so it is up to Rangers to match them and the hunger and desire from such a defeat tonight might just see them through to brighter results at the end of this season with the leauge. Celtic will need to be up for the challenge ever more so now.

Care to elaborate???

It's hardly surprising, we've just waved ta ta to £12million and spunked £7million on forwards we didn't need - you do the maths.

So who does he know??

You are basing this on some bloke saying so on FF. He may be right I don;t know. I don't go to FF.

I don't understand the math bit either. Where is the math in selling a defender because we bought three strikers???

So who does he know??

You are basing this on some bloke saying so on FF. He may be right I don;t know. I don't go to FF.

I don't understand the math bit either. Where is the math in selling a defender because we bought three strikers???

Someone in the board I believe. Or close to board room level.

Believe me when I say he is rarely wrong, I've failed to see him post a lie.

I am not happy that we have went out so early but we don't honestly know what is really happening. Perhaps he put out the best with what he had available. We have failed to win the league for last 2 seasons and maybe this is a blessing in disguise. perhaps we will win the treble this year. Will we still be callinf for his head then?

I guess that for someone deluded enough to think the Tories will 'mend our broken society', its quite natural to believe that a Treble is anywhere near possible this season! :rolleyes:

So who does he know??

Someone in the board I believe. Or close to board room level.

Believe me when I say he is rarely wrong, I've failed to see him post a lie.

I'm not disputing it Jim. You could be right. I have never been there so can't comment on him at all. I will just have to take your word for it.

I just think this is an over exaggerated rumour due to our defeat today. Altohugh I could be wrong about that too and am perfectly willing to accept that

Not all is lost, sometimes you need to take one step back, analyze things, to go two steps forward. Something Rangers fans should remember. Celtic will strengthing so it is up to Rangers to match them and the hunger and desire from such a defeat tonight might just see them through to brighter results at the end of this season with the leauge. Celtic will need to be up for the challenge ever more so now.

You just dont get it.

Our team isnt good enough, we needed the money from the Champions league to improve it. No money, no players.... No players, no title. How do we make up fro the huge financial loss? We sell our main asset, Carlos Cuellar.

It wasnt one step back we took tonight, it was 10. Celtic are sitting there with £10 million gaurenteed, which has now rising to £12 million as they get our share of the tv revenue.

How can we possibly compete, when we have to shop in the bargain basement section. The gap is only going to increase this year

I am not happy that we have went out so early but we don't honestly know what is really happening. Perhaps he put out the best with what he had available. We have failed to win the league for last 2 seasons and maybe this is a blessing in disguise. perhaps we will win the treble this year. Will we still be callinf for his head then?

I guess that for someone deluded enough to think the Tories will 'mend our broken society', its quite natural to believe that a Treble is anywhere near possible this season! :rolleyes:

I suppose you know all the answers?

It was a terrible start but we were shite, we didn't deserve to go through and thats that. We still have the league to play for.

Care to elaborate???

This sounds spot on. Cuellar will go - there is no uncertainty about this. An easy £10m and will keep the RFC accountant happy after missing out on CL money. If Carlos is sold - we MUST make our feelings know to the chairman and the board, it is not acceptable to sell yet another one of our best players but I see it coming.