ROI Players

rab wilson

of sounding like a sectarian bigot. Which ROI player would you welcome in a rangers jersey? Only cos we have never had one. I'd love John O'Shea of United and Kevin Doyle of Reading.If we Had to ;) I feel they have a problem signing for us rather than the other way round.I went down to cork for stag weekend.As soon as it was established I was a bear,I fleed for my life,no shit. So what would happen if an ROI player signed for us?

of sounding like a sectarian bigot. Which ROI player would you welcome in a rangers jersey? Only cos we have never had one. I'd love John O'Shea of United and Kevin Doyle of Reading.If we Had to ;) I feel they have a problem signing for us rather than the other way round.I went down to cork for stag weekend.As soon as it was established I was a bear,I fleed for my life,no shit. So what would happen if an ROI player signed for us?

Been to Ireland many a time and let it be known i was a bear and have had no problems whatsoever , just banter which they were willing take as well as dish out !!!

Man ,it turned right nasty.I know that could have happened anywhere,they were going to cut me up in the middle of the street.I've never ran from anybody mate but i genuinly shit myself. Throwing pool balls at me and all sorts.There were knives machetes and everything being pulled.I tried to run out the door and this silly old bloke tried to stop me saying that i deserved to die for being orange. I managed to get out the door and ran like fuck.I didn't stop until i got to the B&B.They would have killed me no doubt.But ,like yourself ,i went to dublin and had no problem at all.They also say that cork is the worst of all for that sort of thing.Needless to say i'll spend my euros elsewhere from now on, :D:D

Man ,it turned right nasty.I know that could have happened anywhere,they were going to cut me up in the middle of the street.I've never ran from anybody mate but i genuinly shit myself. Throwing pool balls at me and all sorts.There were knives machetes and everything being pulled.I tried to run out the door and this silly old bloke tried to stop me saying that i deserved to die for being orange. I managed to get out the door and ran like fuck.I didn't stop until i got to the B&B.They would have killed me no doubt.But ,like yourself ,i went to dublin and had no problem at all.They also say that cork is the worst of all for that sort of thing.Needless to say i'll spend my euros elsewhere from now on, :D:D

:unsure:

sounds a bit fanciful, scary if true tho

hes not kidding i worked there for almost a year and came home at weekends. the further south u go the worse it gets. in Nenagh i had a run in with one big guy coz he kept saying he was going to hit me coz i was an orange barsteward. we start boxing and next thing i get a hurling stick off the back of me napper from some wee teenager. <pbag>

on the other hand when i was in dungarvan next to cork we shared a hotel with Bertie Auld and another lisbon lion and watched the 2 wins in November with them. :lol: they got pelters

They invited us to a celtic supporters club they were opening there we went there for half an hour and had a laugh but then the songs started and we left in disgust <nooo>

mixed reports from ireland :pipe:

Wish it was fanciful mate,i shit myself.It would be the equivalent of walking into bairds after an OF game in yer colours,singing the sash after we had humped them 7-0. Only 10 times worse!For sure the worst,scariest experience of my life

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The old man pmsl