Thomas Buffel

Danny

When Smith refused to play him then wrote off his contract, that was the day my faith in Smith died for good.

A creative wee spark who gave so much - and Smith just wouldn't give him a run.

And he ships him off.

What I wouldn't give for that wee guy back at Ibrox.

Only an astonishing resurrection will see my faith in our beleaguered boss return.

Couldn't agree more. The end of last season was so frustrating, Buffel was exactly the fresh legs we needed, but we trudged on and played 294 games in a month without utilising the wee man. Our midfield was dying on its feet and he wouldn't even give him a chance,

By the way, why did we have to part with Clement so easily?

Clement (correct me if im wrong) was unhappy the moment PLG left and made his intentions clear as soon as PLG was announced as PSG manager. Cant blame the guy to be honest but was a cracking player, Thommo is a poor mans Clement.

Clement (correct me if im wrong) was unhappy the moment PLG left and made his intentions clear as soon as PLG was announced as PSG manager. Cant blame the guy to be honest but was a cracking player, Thommo is a poor mans Clement.

I hate Clement. I think he's the most overated player I've ever seen at Ibrox. And he's a c*nt. I've never hated any Rangers player, but I hate him.

When Smith refused to play him then wrote off his contract, that was the day my faith in Smith died for good.

And he ships him off.

Only an astonishing resurrection will see my faith in our beleaguered boss return.

(tu)

I never got the "Clements brilliant" thing, he was ok, no more, as is Thomson i dont get his hype either another who flatters to deceive, he has the attributes to become a player for us, but the temperment? he will get suspended three times a season.

I never got the "Clements brilliant" thing, he was ok, no more, as is Thomson i dont get his hype either another who flatters to deceive, he has the attributes to become a player for us, but the temperment? he will get suspended three times a season.

I don't think any the two of them are good players. Thomson for a young man isn't very mobile.

Buffel was a football player......Walter doesn't like them.

Sionko would have done a job if he stayed and personally i thought Buffel was a crackin player.

But Walter would rather have Dailly,Adam and McCulloch.........fuck even writing this makes me angry :angry2:

Buffel was a football player......Walter doesn't like them.

Sionko would have done a job if he stayed and personally i thought Buffel was a crackin player.

But Walter would rather have Dailly,Adam and McCulloch.........fuck even writing this makes me angry :angry2:

could not agree more why have sillky smooth footballers when u can

have hammerthrowers pardon the pun.

:rangers: TIL I DIE :rangers:

Buffel has gone, thank fuck!

To be honest Buffel is better than have the shite we still have!

I'd have rather kept him and that hey resigned Peter Lovenkrands than Kenny Miller and Dailly!

I hate Clement. I think he's the most overated player I've ever seen at Ibrox. And he's a c*nt. I've never hated any Rangers player, but I hate him.

Surprised by that. He strikes me as your type of player!

I really liked him, a classy player who was also good in the tackle.

And he ships him off.

What you mean is one good result will have you deliriously claiming that Smith is the messiah. ;) I agree with you over Buffel.

Personally I don't do faith but I haven't thought of Smith as anything but an average manager since about half way through NIAR.

And he ships him off.

What you mean is one good result will have you deliriously claiming that Smith is the messiah. ;)

I guess we got that good result today.

Smith is still anything but the messiah.

I agree with you over Buffel.

Personally I don't do faith but I haven't thought of Smith as anything but an average manager since about half way through NIAR.

I don't do faith either. It was a turn of phrase.