***The Official Rangers v Hearts Thread***

Muff

I find it odd how you like Andrews so much when you generally don't seem to like footballers who are not pretty well rounded and complete.

Like who?

I don't know exactly.

But with the way you always talk about trying to play football on the deck aswell as the various times you have talked about system and tactics thats the impression I get.

Marvin had his faults, I'm well aware mate that his concentration levels and composure for a defender were largely poor, but I liked his enthusiam and he did the simple things well like header very far and tackle hard but fair.

His passing did also improve IMO over time, the pass to Dado for his old firm goal in the 2-0 game and another pass that ended in a missed chance that was superb - my memory fails for more details.

• Replies 730
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else feel a bit sorry for Miller today? That was a great run that could well have resulted in a goal yet he was denied it by a blatent foul, Boyd naturally would take the penalty but that could have been him off the mark if it hadn't have been for that foul. He needs a goal for his own sake and to try and get some people off his back, i don't approve of the signing and don't rate him but if he can do the business then i certainly want him too.

good performance, mendes looks class and lafferty finished well, lots of positives, not to much to say negative apart from the fact we let them back in the game a little too much and stood off them at important times

I saw papac after the game in my car and he waved over, cracking guy, then he got mobbed as he crossed the road :P