German sides in for boyd...

Bluenose_Pete

Hope he does....

youre obviously thick if you want him to go!!! hes by far our best goal scorer and we would be fucking stupid to let him go.

Or else he is one of the unwashed who are scared of Boyd

As much as I'm 99.99% convinced by the big man these days, the unwashed will be anything BUT scared of him.

One goal against them in his senior footballing career is nothing to be proud of.

Lmao imagine claiming im one of the unwashed.

Listen Boyd is never going to win over Walter Smith and I suspect he does want rid of him. I still remain unconvinced of his work rate and I wont deny his ability to put the ball away, I do however believe that Velicka could prove to be more valuable than Boyd has been for us. Expecting 20goals plus from him but if someone came in with an offer of £3 Million plus for Boyd im fairly convinced we would accept it and he would be off his way.

I also see him as being much less valuable to the team than the likes of Cuellar if selling Boyd allowed us to hold onto him I'd be more than happy to do so. We have our replacement in Velicka, i could be wrong but I doubt it!

I also agree with Papa....why would THEY be scared of him, he disappears against the bigger teams!

Listen Boyd is never going to win over Walter Smith and I suspect he does want rid of him. I still remain unconvinced of his work rate and I wont deny his ability to put the ball away, I do however believe that Velicka could prove to be more valuable than Boyd has been for us. Expecting 20goals plus from him but if someone came in with an offer of £3 Million plus for Boyd im fairly convinced we would accept it and he would be off his way.

I also see him as being much less valuable to the team than the likes of Cuellar if selling Boyd allowed us to hold onto him I'd be more than happy to do so. We have our replacement in Velicka, i could be wrong but I doubt it!

I also agree with Papa....why would THEY be scared of him, he disappears against the bigger teams!

Boyd is a proven Rangers goalscorer whether its against small or big teams is irrelevant, who is scoring against the big teams for us give us a name

Velicka is a 3rd rate unproven goalscorer with a poor Hearts team and can believe his luck he signed for us he will flop big time, he did nothing in Norway so stop kiddng yourself

Boyd need s to play against big teams and he needs the service

Any bid that comes in over 3.5mill. Take the money and run.

Also why is this posted in here too? Someone already started a thread this morn in the transfer section.

well sorry, i already stated i didnt know if it was posted.

Also why is this posted in here too? Someone already started a thread this morn in the transfer section.

Boyd is a proven Rangers goalscorer whether its against small or big teams is irrelevant, who is scoring against the big teams for us give us a name

Velicka is a 3rd rate unproven goalscorer with a poor Hearts team and can believe his luck he signed for us he will flop big time, he did nothing in Norway so stop kiddng yourself

However is a luxury that we cant afford at this time?

This is where my main argument comes from, especially with the way the team has played in the last 2 years coming into this season he just doesnt seem to suit things despite being the top goalscorer again last year. It is no coincidence that both PLG(hate to mention his name) and now WS both have the same view on him and I feel he probably started against Falkirk to appease the fans. I know I'm not the only supporter who isnt convinced with Boyd but unless we are creating loads of chances he is never going to be as useful as he can be. Lets be honest how many goals COULD he be scoring a season if we got the right kind of players for him? A lot more I believe but these players are out of reach at the moment.

The boy is worth a good amount of cash and after the debacle of Kaunas a few will go out the door. Hell there has been noise that Novo is going this morning in the Mail! I also believe one problem is Smith has sign TOO MANY strikers putting him in the position that he must offload some.

Novo

Boyd

Velicka

Lafferty

Miller

Cousin

Darcheville

At least two of these players must go and interest has cooled on Cousin and we wont shift JCD! He is probably our most sellable asset in that position and would command the highest fee which is so important to the club right now! There is certainly a Love/Hate relationship with Boyd and the fans and I am entitled to my opinion whether people deem it incorrect or not!

This is where my main argument comes from, especially with the way the team has played in the last 2 years coming into this season he just doesnt seem to suit things despite being the top goalscorer again last year. It is no coincidence that both PLG(hate to mention his name) and now WS both have the same view on him and I feel he probably started against Falkirk to appease the fans. I know I'm not the only supporter who isnt convinced with Boyd but unless we are creating loads of chances he is never going to be as useful as he can be. Lets be honest how many goals COULD he be scoring a season if we got the right kind of players for him? A lot more I believe but these players are out of reach at the moment.

The boy is worth a good amount of cash and after the debacle of Kaunas a few will go out the door. Hell there has been noise that Novo is going this morning in the Mail! I also believe one problem is Smith has sign TOO MANY strikers putting him in the position that he must offload some.

Novo

Boyd

Velicka

Lafferty

:2g: Miller

Cousin

Darcheville

At least two of these players must go and interest has cooled on Cousin and we wont shift JCD! He is probably our most sellable asset in that position and would command the highest fee which is so important to the club right now! There is certainly a Love/Hate relationship with Boyd and the fans and I am entitled to my opinion whether people deem it incorrect or not!

(tu)

Sounds like nonsense. Boyd is proven SPL goal scorer and obviously thats our priority now so he MUST stay, even Walter must see he's the only of our strikers who guarentees goals.

I'm a big fan of Boydy, but i doubt he could cut it in the Bundesliga.

Hope he does....

youre obviously thick if you want him to go!!! hes by far our best goal scorer and we would be fucking stupid to let him go.

Or else he is one of the unwashed who are scared of Boyd

As much as I'm 99.99% convinced by the big man these days, the unwashed will be anything BUT scared of him.

One goal against them in his senior footballing career is nothing to be proud of.

How many games has he been given against them? Very few

Novo

Boyd

Velicka

Lafferty

Miller

Cousin

Darcheville

Always makes me laugh that fuckin line. How on earth ANY team can class a goalscorer, and as a result, GOALS, is beyond me, unless things have changed and goals dont win games? And, if thats true, and, thats what "we" want, then....

Ladies and Gentleman

I Give You

Kenny Miller!

Tats the non-luxury, like it?

TBH if Walter had wanted Boyd to stay he should have played him more this season. If I were Boyd I would go to Germany and become a better player knowing that I was still young enough to be a Rangers player again, only this time for a manager who appreciated me

Think something must have happened with Boyd.

Heard various rumours bout drugs, diet & drinking gossip.Too much smoke for it all to be nothing.

The thing is if he is not being professional-Do we want him playing for us.

He has been fitter