Official: Carlos Cuellar to Aston Villa

McBoyd

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don`t actually blame Cuellar for what he did..Look at WS! Look at Murray ! Look at our team ! Everything is fucked up.We play horrible,we don`t have midfield,we struggle to make two nice chances for our strikers in the whole game against Falkirk (!!!) The president is fuckin` bastard,same goes for WS....

They cannot be trusted!

"When I told Martin Bain on Sunday that I wanted to leave, I did so with sadness. The Rangers supporters have been fantastic to me, but I am young and want to play at the highest level and I hope they will always welcome me back. I want to thank them for everything."

thats what carlos cueller said

I said after we sold Hutton i would not spend another penny other than my season ticket and i didn't

Now we sell without doubt our best player for a shocking fee of £8m i'm now in 2 minds whither or not to hand back my season ticket as i don't know and don't think anybody knows in what direction if any Rangers Football Club are heading at this moment in time

Rangers refused Cuellar wage rise - On SSN there.

According to the BBC it was the other way around - he was offered big pay rise and a longer contract.

Cuellar chose to leave. Simple as. He wasn't pushed. It was his decision.

Smith should be ashamed of himself, its his shite negative tatics and shite team selection thats got us in this mess. I don't think i can sit and watch that useless cunt broadfoot at centre half every week, we are a laughing stock.

If i meet walter smith in the street i would give him the slap he deserves. He has no right to do this to our club, he can fuck right off and take the fat useless mccoist with him...

:mad:

I dont know what to think

I want to tell Cuellar to fuck of on one hand, but on the other i struggle to blame him

Where are the signs for him that this team is moving forward? He faced risking his career and reputation by staying here another year

Na na na na na na na nana nana

Na na na na na na na nana nana

Hes 6ft 3 with curly hair

His teeth are fucked but we dont care

Carlos Cuellar, VILLA centre half!!!!!

Up the Villa!

Shut the fuck up you!

Gon back tae yer villa forums ... prick

YOU HAVE A LITTLE SPECKY FENIAN MANAGER :angry2: