Official: Carlos Cuellar to Aston Villa

McBoyd

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"My ambition has always been to play for my national team and I believe that playing in the biggest league in the world for Aston Villa will help me realise that"

Aye Carlos, and they're SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN OSASUNA.

What a ****.

I feel sick now.

King my arse.

Told you guys.....i wouldn't mind him going but not to a mid-table club like Villa....i would accept any of the big 4.

And looking at the Gers site it reads as if its Carlos that has made the moves and not the club trying to cash in......it'll 52.....don't fret bears!!!

We thought it was the end of the world when Boumsong left.....it wasn't

Aw well... let's throw a fucking party then, eh?

What sort of idiot puts a 10m Euro release clause in a contract? Why the fuck would we tie ourselves down like that? Martin Bain, you fucking arse hole.

As for Cuellar wanting the move... I'm so disappointed in him. What happened to his 'I want to stay' bollocks. Sickening.

"My ambition has always been to play for my national team and I believe that playing in the biggest league in the world for Aston Villa will help me realise that.

"When I told Martin Bain on Sunday that I wanted to leave, I did so with sadness. The Rangers supporters have been fantastic to me, but I am young and want to play at the highest level and I hope they will always welcome me back. I want to thank them for everything."

:bye:

Struggling to see how SDM is at fault for this one, if Cuellar had 10M euro exit clause, its ver near impossible to keep him if get out clause is met and the player wishes to leave. However very surprised and saddened by Cuellars actions, all we were was a stepping stone to bigger and (supposedly) better things for him.

Another sad day, alarm bells are ring for the season ahead!

Hi boys,

I'm not here to start trouble, just want to know what he's like as a defender as we thought our central defence was sorted now but obviously not. I saw him in the UEFA cup and he was immense. What's he been like through the season as a whole?

Cheers lads, I am a Rangers fan aswell btw.

Struggling to see how SDM is at fault for this one, if Cuellar had 10M euro exit clause, its ver near impossible to keep him

So why was the clause put there in the first place?

"My ambition has always been to play for my national team and I believe that playing in the biggest league in the world for Aston Villa will help me realise that"

Aye Carlos, and they're SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN OSASUNA.

What a ****.

I feel sick now.

King my arse.

Time to change your avatar and sig I think :(

See, no loyalty......

At least Cousin has been honest about it, we were a stepping stone.

Slightly underhand if you ask me but ho hum.

Cuellar is worth far more than what we got, watch him txfer to someone else for over £10million in 1-2 years time!!!! :angry2:

Hi boys,

I'm not here to start trouble, just want to know what he's like as a defender as we thought our central defence was sorted now but obviously not. I saw him in the UEFA cup and he was immense. What's he been like through the season as a whole?

Cheers lads, I am a Rangers fan aswell btw.

He's a cracking defender.

Aw aye, and I hope your lot get relegated :)

Struggling to see how SDM is at fault for this one, if Cuellar had 10M euro exit clause, its ver near impossible to keep him

So why was the clause put there in the first place?

I'm only guessing but his agent might have negotiated the clause. In case he had a fantastic season and premiership clubs came sniffing along. Smart move.