Breaking news

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ok with it, really. If they want to pay over the odds to keep him from us, that's their money wasted.

It won;'t seem over the odds of he performs and his price rises to a similar price of Cuellars. Makes me sick but feck them manky conts.

Peter Lawell and Celtic put another nail into the SDM coffin.

Loovens was one of our main transfer targets and as we haggled over £500,000 or so, Celtic came in, gave SDM the 2 finger salute and snatched him from underneath or noses.

FFS we managed to pinch Bougherra from under West Brom's noses in the space of hours.

We have been after loovens fro months yet we continued to pussy foot around him in the hope that they would accept our desiroy bid.

He was obviously high on Walters wish list and we have come into a bit of cash so why not just pay the 3 fucking million and then that would gauarntee we would get him?

£3m for a player that will be free in January? dont think thats good way to spend money -

FFS we managed to pinch Bougherra from under West Brom's noses in the space of hours.

We have been after loovens fro months yet we continued to pussy foot around him in the hope that they would accept our desiroy bid.

He was obviously high on Walters wish list and we have come into a bit of cash so why not just pay the 3 fucking million and then that would gauarntee we would get him?

£3m for a player that will be free in January? dont think thats good way to spend money -

(tu)

LOOVENS is in signing talks with Celtic :computers:

Clyde 1 Rangers have missed the boat yet again :angry2:

DB are you angry about this?

May i ask why?

For the price quoted Celtic have been robbed

3m for a player available on a pre-contract in januray

We were right not too bid that amount

Why is everyone so upset? Said before that the gossip iv heard about this guy is hardly impressive. Im not too fussed.

I think it's down to the Fact, SDM mentioned him as one of the players we were bring in today in his interview, and plus Celtic have knicked one of our targets again :angry2:

They have it to spend mate, thanks to our fuck up in the league and in Lithuania, bit of a recurring theme here, us fannying around then the tims swoopp.

May i ask why?

Cause we have been lied to again :angry2:

He is a very good player and would have fitted in perfectly beside magic but of course wee ginger balls n liewell used there tried and trusted scouting system ( Rangers F.C ) and once again we let them just take him.

May i ask why?

Cause we have been lied to again :angry2:

We havent been lied to

Murray said he was a target of ours

Is it our fault Celtic want to pay 3m for him?

Most fans would be raging if we payed 3m for him

What about paying 2.7 million for Cuellar when he only had 12 months left on his contract?

FFS we always slate our hierachry for penny pinching yet here we are saying lets not pay the money just because he's nearly out of contract.

Regardless of his contractual situation 3 million is not a lot of money for a player who is your number one target and you have just brought in 8 million.

Celtic beat us to MacDonald, Brown and now Loovens simply because of our incompetance in dealing with transfers.

They have it to spend mate, thanks to our fuck up in the league and in Lithuania.

Aye, a know we haev to spend it, but for £3m, im sure we can do some more work - i mean, why spend £3m on a player that would be free in 4 months time? Good deal for cardiff, but very poor for the buyer.

We still have a few weeks left in the transfer window - lets hope we sign a couple more by then. I suspect we will get another central defender but on loan from somewhere. Just need a replacement for broadfoot and we should be safe back there :)

I actually wonder why Celtic seem to have made it Club policy to target whoever we are looking at , probably because they find it a good laugh. No matter.

Time will come again when we are top dog, and they are squeeling about masonic conspiracies like the second class citizens that they are.

He is a very good player and would have fitted in perfectly beside magic but of course wee ginger balls n liewell used there tried and trusted scouting system ( Rangers F.C ) and once again we let them just take him.

he's not a "very good player" at all.

The more I think about this, it may not be that bad, was anyone else interested in him? No.

So it's 3 mill for a championship player who has a year left on his deal.

We still need a central defender so surely there must be a good deal out there somewhere!

:rangers: :unionflag: