So we've lost out on Loovens

LegendofCoop

Names been mentioned other than Loovens are:-

Berra

Reynolds

Suchy

Barr

One that hasn't been mentioned that would help address the current trend of the scum taking our targets.....Tamas!!!

Anyone else agree? (tu)

What the fuck have you been smoking?

Actually with that sort of mediocrity you should be appointed as one of our scouts!!

We need someone. If its old man Weir again this year then once again we will sit as a team on our own 18 yard line because of Weirs lack of pace. I would go for Suchy or Tamas.

Suchy or Berra.

The Tamaras deal was scuppered due to problems with red tape, not the most hopeful sign for Rangers, a Club that get itself bogged down over squabbles of £500k, can't even pin down a Championship defender to his word or doesn't even know -apparently <_< - if its own playing staff are still on the payroll or not.

Berra

Reynolds

Suchy

Barr

One that hasn't been mentioned that would help address the current trend of the scum taking our targets.....Tamas!!!

Anyone else agree? (tu)

Actually with that sort of mediocrity you should be appointed as one of our scouts!!

That would have made me laugh if it wasnt so true!

Berra

Reynolds

Suchy

Barr

Anyone else agree? (tu)

Did I say we should sign Berra, Reynolds, Suchy, or Barr?

Read my post again...these are names that have been metioned!!! As for Tamas, I havent even seen him playing...I was playing Devils Advocate...you know...trying to have a bit of a laugh! :rolleyes:

However, yep, due to the lack of names I've come up with personally, I'd fit in well at the Gers!!! :P

I have said all along suchy i really do think would be a great signing and would improve into a great player, Tamas is a great defender fullstop and he really prove himself in the euros not the mention it would be great to get THEM back.

My only concern is epl teams are still watchin suchy and though last month rangers were rumoured to be his favoured destination the champs league played a big part in that but either one of these two would be a great buy.

Berra

Reynolds

Suchy

Barr

Anyone else agree? (tu)

I'm not sure about Reynolds or Barr, but Suchy is an excellent player and Berra has superb potential.

Who else do you suggest for £3m?

Another overpriced, unproved Championship player?

If I had the choice btw, it would be Marek Suchy all day. I would have said Nasief Morris, but he signed for Huelva on loan :angry2: