** Official RM Season 09/10 Betting Thread **

CF5LOYAL

• Replies 15.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McArthur G (Outright In Play) Prizefighter Outright + Specials Notes: Others on Request - Fighters can withdraw and be added at any time. Fighter void if he dosnt start the tournament. 2/1 10.00 £10.00

Skybet. Stuck another tenner on.

McArthur G (Outright In Play) Prizefighter Outright + Specials Notes: Others on Request - Fighters can withdraw and be added at any time. Fighter void if he dosnt start the tournament. 2/1 10.00 £10.00

Skybet. Stuck another tenner on.

That didn't go through I noticed today, good! Tho no offence to Gary!

You guys should play the big 5 at footyjackpot my predictions are

N. Ireland v Poland DRAW

Wales v Finland HOME

Holland v Scotland DRAW I hope!

Rep. Ireland v Bulgaria DRAW

England v Slovakia HOME

Its for nothing and fisrt prize is £100

The big exclusive: I've decided that I'm not betting this weekend, saying it now before the weekend! :scot:

Be nice to have a wee break, and arguably needed, and I've got the dog's castration on Tuesday to go halvers with on Tuesday aswell. Also one of the most important things for me I feel is that international week, altho there is league 1 and 2 on, it not great for betting IMO I think and even the multiples I've seen are only upto 6/1 - so its not worth it I don't think.

The big exclusive: I've decided that I'm not betting this weekend, saying it now before the weekend! :scot:

Be nice to have a wee break, and arguably needed, and I've got the dog's castration on Tuesday to go halvers with on Tuesday aswell. Also one of the most important things for me I feel is that international week, altho there is league 1 and 2 on, it not great for betting IMO I think and even the multiples I've seen are only upto 6/1 - so its not worth it I don't think.

I was going to do the exact same mate but I'm sitting in work at the moment bored reading Arthur Numan's autobiography and I took a wee break and chose a coupon for tomorrow.

wales 6/5

france 8/13

italy 4/6

belgium 8/11

holland 1/3

portugal 4/6

spain 4/11

£5 pays £155

I was going to do the exact same mate but I'm sitting in work at the moment bored reading Arthur Numan's autobiography and I took a wee break and chose a coupon for tomorrow.

wales 6/5

france 8/13

italy 4/6

belgium 8/11

holland 1/3

portugal 4/6

spain 4/11

£5 pays £155

Just started reading Numans autobiography myself mate, seems a pretty decent read. Bought Carraghers as well for after that.

wales 6/5

france 8/13

italy 4/6

belgium 8/11

holland 1/3

portugal 4/6

spain 4/11

£5 pays £155

Just started reading Numans autobiography myself mate, seems a pretty decent read. Bought Carraghers as well for after that.

I never ever read and I think it is the first book I am actually going to finish. :thumbup:

Was night shift last night and I read 130 pages of it, I should finish it tonight I think.

France to win Lithuania v France (8/13)

Italy to win Montenegro v Italy (4/6)

Portugal to win Portugal v Sweden (4/6)

Wales to win Wales v Finland (6/5)

Belgium to win Belgium v Bosnia (8/11)

Spain to win Spain v Turkey (4/11)

Holland to win Holland v Scotland (1/3)

1) One 7-fold Accumulator £10.00 = £310.63

(£5 each with me and my old man)

Thats naw bad Gary, I'm now looking to Wednesday as I'm missing betting already this weekend :ph34r:

Ukraine (against England away) and ROI (away to Italy tho I do like Italy but a bet is a bet) stick out as possible upsets for me

Thats naw bad Gary, I'm now looking to Wednesday as I'm missing betting already this weekend :ph34r:

Ukraine (against England away) and ROI (away to Italy tho I do like Italy but a bet is a bet) stick out as possible upsets for me

Can't see the tali's getting beat by the paddys.

Can't see the tali's getting beat by the paddys.

Maybe more likely to happen for ROI at home but Trapattoni being in charge of ROI intrigues me.

Saturday, 28 March 2009

FIFA World Cup European Qualifying

Albania 0-1 Hungary

Armenia 2-2 Estonia

Belgium 2-4 Bosnia-Hercegovina

Cyprus 2-1 Georgia

Germany 4-0 Liechtenstein

Netherlands 3-0 Scotland

Israel 1-1 Greece

Lithuania 0-1 France

Luxembourg 0-4 Latvia

Malta 0-3 Denmark

Moldova 0-2 Switzerland

Montenegro 0-2 Italy

Northern Ireland 3-2 Poland

Portugal 0-0 Sweden

Rep of Ireland 1-1 Bulgaria

Romania 2-3 Serbia

Russia 2-0 Azerbaijan

Slovenia 0-0 Czech Republic

Spain 1-0 Turkey

Wales 0-2 Finland

Those wee multiples would have got me a wee return aswell but oh well.

Saturday, 28 March 2009

FIFA World Cup European Qualifying

Albania 0-1 Hungary

Armenia 2-2 Estonia

Belgium 2-4 Bosnia-Hercegovina

Cyprus 2-1 Georgia

Germany 4-0 Liechtenstein

Netherlands 3-0 Scotland

Israel 1-1 Greece

Lithuania 0-1 France

Luxembourg 0-4 Latvia

Malta 0-3 Denmark

Moldova 0-2 Switzerland

Montenegro 0-2 Italy

Northern Ireland 3-2 Poland

Portugal 0-0 Sweden

Rep of Ireland 1-1 Bulgaria

Romania 2-3 Serbia

Russia 2-0 Azerbaijan

Slovenia 0-0 Czech Republic

Spain 1-0 Turkey

Wales 0-2 Finland

Those wee multiples would have got me a wee return aswell but oh well.

How would that work?

I'm just meaning Gary that most of the games were won by the favourites and obvious winners were in the multiples that I'd said I looked at but just avoided everything.