Broomloan Road Stand

gordov

Is it just me or does the MAJORITY of player booing....critisising banners and biggoted add-ons to Simply The Best come from the Broomloan Stand.....where the MAJORITY of fans don't come every week and aren't season ticket holders!

Is it just me or does the MAJORITY of player booing....critisising banners and biggoted add-ons to Simply The Best come from the Broomloan Stand.....where the MAJORITY of fans don't come every week and aren't season ticket holders!

Get your tin hat on :sgtg:

[/quote

Good point, I am in the club deck and a lot of one off punters go there and tend to be the most critical and least knowledgeable about the team.

You're about to dig a massive hole like this: diggingahole.jpg

Well I've been in Broomloan, East Enclosure and the Club Deck, Broomloan is the best for atmosphere. I was in Club Deck today, good view but the atmosphere on the whole isn't good, people are scared to sing, right amount of moany cunts there, same goes for East Enclosure.

I never said nobody sings, but a good portion don't. I remember being at the Sporting game in the East Enclosure just when the game started, singing Derry's Walls standin up and some cunt behind me moanin tellin me to sit down. People turn around givin you dirty looks if you sing.

I never said nobody sings, but a good portion don't. I remember being at the Sporting game in the East Enclosure just when the game started, singing Derry's Walls standin up and some cunt behind me moanin tellin me to sit down. People turn around givin you dirty looks if you sing.

Maybe it was because they couldn't see the game because you were blocking their view, try sitting down when you sing and you might be more popular.

was replying to tam, i should have quoted him (tu) copland got a round of no surrender started today and im sure born under a union jack was sung in the bill struth

Well there were plenty of times we were all cheering and singing in Broomloan, then i looked around the stadium and no-one was doing anything

Broomloan is arguably the best for atmosphere

Maybe it was because they couldn't see the game because you were blocking their view, try sitting down when you sing and you might be more popular.

No, actually it was the start of the game and everybody was standin singin, and it just so happens I was one of the last people in East Enclosure to sit down, before some snobby cunt behind me told me to sit down.

No, actually it was the start of the game and everybody was standin singin, and it just so happens I was one of the last people in East Enclosure to sit down, before some snobby cunt behind me told me to sit down.

Sorry, I agree that was over the top!

I thought it was full of the new breed

was replying to tam, i should have quoted him (tu) copland got a round of no surrender started today and im sure born under a union jack was sung in the bill struth

There is a section up the back of the Struth 2nd tier that regurally try to start songs, but it usually fails.