Brown or Thomson

Mad Dog

If we got ?2.5m for Clement who would you rather replaced him  

67 members have voted

1. 1. If we got ?2.5m for Clement who would you rather replaced him

• Brown
    • Thomson

Thomson would be more of a 'replacement' , but I would rather see us sign Brown (tu)

Brown-Ferguson-Hemdani-Naismith/McFadden

That's the kind of midfield I would like to see. If we could sign both Naismith and McFadden, all the better, one of them could partner Boyd through the middle.

Happy to have both of them. Yes they have had more hype recently than was required, but that always happens from time to time with players.

I think both of these guys have shown for a couple of years that they are easily as good as a certain little Frenchman who is so desperate to run back to France.

Difference is someone like Brown will also fight for possession and makes tackles, can be very dangerous in runs too, I would opt for him given the choice out of the two.

Happy to have both of them. Yes they have had more hype recently than was required, but that always happens from time to time with players.

I think both of these guys have shown for a couple of years that they are easily as good as a certain little Frenchman who is so desperate to run back to France.

Difference is someone like Brown will also fight for possession and makes tackles, can be very dangerous in runs too, I would opt for him given the choice out of the two.

I've never rated him, and not starting now.

I just find him to be inadequate, and nowhere near what his reputation would have us believe.

He's not rotten, but he's at his level with Hibs.