Your 2nd team

The Artist

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Outwith national teams (my national being scotland) my 2nd team is Fraserburgh :unsure:

Rangers Reserves

I dont understand how someone can support 2 teams, personally

I don't see how it's possible to support two clubs. It seems to me your not fully supporting either. What if they meet or are after the same player or some other conflict of interest?

Outwith national teams (my national being scotland) my 2nd team is Fraserburgh :unsure:

Rangers Reserves

I don't see how it's possible to support two clubs. It seems to me your not fully supporting either. What if they meet or are after the same player or some other conflict of interest?

You can't support two clubs.

I'd never refer to Arsenal as 'we', but I do take an active interest and go down there when I can.

that's why they're called your 'second club', you'll want your first to win.

It's true, that's what the OP asked about. There are people who do claim to support more than one club though.

Rangers Reserves

You can't support two clubs.

I'd never refer to Arsenal as 'we', but I do take an active interest and go down there when I can.

Ofcourse you can.

Seeing as my club are a belgian 2nd division team chances are slim to none they will ever meet Rangers or go after the same player :craphead: