***Player Rater - Aberdeen 1 - 1 Rangers***

Dado

i dont understand why boyd starts, also why everyone rates him so highly...

i think hes total shite

miller should not have been out in the left he should have been up with novo and whittaker should have been on

i dont understand why boyd starts, also why everyone rates him so highly...

i think hes total shite

miller should not have been out in the left he should have been up with novo and whittaker should have been on

i agree on both counts - miller shouldnt be on th eleft, as he is a striker and not winger. With boyd, he is good and leathal of the bench, just not when he starts.....

When our manager makes the first substitution after 75 minutes in a game that's 1-1 at halftime and we create next to nothing in the whole second half while there are Damarcus Beasley and Aaron sitting on our bench, noone should vote above 2 for substitutions.

When our manager makes the first substitution after 75 minutes in a game that's 1-1 at halftime and we create next to nothing in the whole second half while there are Damarcus Beasley and Aaron sitting on our bench, noone should vote above 2 for substitutions.

Too True, Fleck as well, Mhiller on the wing is about as useful as McCulloch on the wing. Beasley should have been on at 50 mins.

If he wants the benefit of 3 cm players in a game he needs to go 433.

Boyd getting voted below Miller. Ooooooooooohh! Controversy! :craphead:

Let's be honest now WR, Millers being played out of position,and that's two weeks in a row now, that Boyd has been the worse man on the park. (td)

Oh I do agree PB! Just a tad surprised that so many others do! :ohmy::lol:

Broadfoot, Bougherra and Mendes were our 3 top performers for me yesterday.

I'd probably go for Mendes, even when he's not going through an influential spell in the game, even his most subtle touches are sheer class. It's a pleasure having a guy of his quality in our side.

Bougherra goes into tackles a bit rash, he misjudged a lot of headers, and we nairly paid for a mistake with a goal had it not been for mcgregor, needs time to settle in maybe.

I thought he was better than Weir today. Lee Miller is a handful in the air (either because he's winning headers or diving) and Bougherra handled him very well. The one slip nearly cost us, but other than that he was solid.

Mendes or Bougherra MOTM?

Would probably go for Mendes out of the two because Bougherra almost gifted Aberdeen a goal.

I thought Mendes was a bit sloppy with his passing as well. Funny game yesterday as we didn't really have a stand out but at the same played reasonably well...particularly first half.

Plus points: Davis had a great first half, Mendes confirmed he is a natural quality central midfield player, Bougherra played well, Papac solid.

Negatives: Miller again contributed absolutely nothing and meant we were a man light in midfield. Boyd had a poor game but still looked the most likely to score. Weir is becoming a real problem with his lack of pace and badly at fault for the goal alongside McGregor. Substitutions were both too late and in the wrong order. We clearly needed an injection into midfield due to Miller's hiding, and Smith stubbornly refused to hook him until very late in the game.

Overall: Done enough to win the game but officials denied us again, More worryingly was the way our midfield died in the second half, although as I said above we only had 3 players in there and an empty shirt.

I respect every other bears opinion and dont think I know any better than anyone else, but for anyone who watched that game to give Miller any more than a 1 for staying onside at kick-off absolutely shocks me, and for him to be ahead of Boyd is just sick.