Celtic's first goal and tell me refs are not cheats

minstral

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck sake :lol:

McManus actually looks embarrassed it's that bad. But nah, we're just all paranoid...

davy its just a joke its about time murray or bain started making a noise, but no the just sit back and accept it.

Fuck sake :lol:

McManus actually looks embarrassed it's that bad. But nah, we're just all paranoid...

davy its just a joke its about time murray or bain started making a noise, but no the just sit back and accept it.

I said that in another thread Minstral. They need to speak up about this.

puts maradonna to shame at least he tried to make it look like he headed it that was like something out of a volleyball game

(tu) McAnus actually follows through with his arm like a tennis player after he hits it, how can none of the officials seen this?

You best ready yourself for Scottish Media Bingo -

"It evens itself out over the course of a season."

"The officials are poor, but they are poor for all teams, and are not partial."

"Rangers got a dodgy decision against (insert year and game) so they have no right to moral superiority."

puts maradonna to shame at least he tried to make it look like he headed it that was like something out of a volleyball game

(tu) McAnus actually follows through with his arm like a tennis player after he hits it, how can none of the officials seen this?

Thats the point they DID see it there just scummy cheating f**kers:shifty:

I'm not sure if this already happens, but surely the SPL should have a system of demotion for Refs who constantly give poor decisions. This happens in England, so it should happen up here!

The refs in the First division surely can't be any worse than the dross we are stuck with????

It seemed to hit the upper arm but did the ref see it from our position and did he have several replays

I only noticed it hitting the upper arm after replays and from different angles, the ref saw it from where he was standing and probably didnt see it hitting his upper arm

Please remember the ball was going at a considerable speed and there was plenty of bodys in there

We will get decisions in our favour in the future which we will all think should never have been given, what will you have to say about that