I fancy a Cousin - Lafferty twosome up front

nvager

If they play those 2 up top together I will be even more gobsmacked than the day I was when I found out Sebo was going to play the lone striker role against them and proceeded to frighten the shite out of them.

In theory I think it could be a greta paring.

I don't think Cousin will ever play for us again though - our summer signings have indicated as much.

Also, I think Cousin's temprament is too questionable for it to be a long-term measure

i have seen cousin play well once - lyon away.

the rest was bollocks imo, and his attitude makes it all the worse.

im embarassed he has not been shoved out the door yet - rather lose the money than have him associated with us

i have seen cousin play well once - lyon away.

the rest was bollocks imo, and his attitude makes it all the worse.

im embarassed he has not been shoved out the door yet - rather lose the money than have him associated with us

You obviously didn't watch Rangers much last season.

Lyon, Bremen, Celtic, Gretna and a few others

He is/was our best striker, he just has a massive ego which Walter Smith cant control

While I agree that Cousin may in fact be our best striker, I'd like to see Novo with Lafferty. Both players will never give up and Kyle appears to have that bit of quality to go with Novo's over-enthusiasm. I would, however, like to see Cousin in, ahead of Boyd, JCD and Velicka. Maybe the environment and atmosphere will fire him up.

While I agree that Cousin may in fact be our best striker, I'd like to see Novo with Lafferty. Both players will never give up and Kyle appears to have that bit of quality to go with Novo's over-enthusiasm. I would, however, like to see Cousin in, ahead of Boyd, JCD and Velicka. Maybe the environment and atmosphere will fire him up.

Novo is a trier, but he lacks quality. He should find himself on the bench and Beasley should come in and take his place

Our ball retention and hold up play has to be better

Novo and Boyd out

Lafferty and Beasley in (Only because Cousin will not be considered)

--------------------McGregor----------------

Broadfoot----Bougherra---Weir-----Papac

--------------------Thomson-----------------

-------------Davis---------Mendes----------

Beasley------------Miller-----------Lafferty

I cant see Cousin playing for Rangers again. It will be Lafferty and Kenny Miller up front. When have you ever seen Walter pull something unexpected. Never gonna happen. it will be the tried formula not something new, the only other pairing is kenny Miller and Boyd which might work as 1 is moblie but couldn`t score in a brothel and the other looks like he has just scored in a brothel.

A wee question, how long will it be if Boydy doesnt score soon before either Walter drops him or the Ibrox crowd gets on his back?

I cant see Cousin playing for Rangers again. It will be Lafferty and Kenny Miller up front. When have you ever seen Walter pull something unexpected. Never gonna happen. it will be the tried formula not something new, the only other pairing is kenny Miller and Boyd which might work as 1 is moblie but couldn`t score in a brothel and the other looks like he has just scored in a brothel.

A wee question, how long will it be if Boydy doesnt score soon before either Walter drops him or the Ibrox crowd gets on his back?

He'll be dropped on Sunday

Novo is a trier, but he lacks quality. He should find himself on the bench and Beasley should come in and take his place

Our ball retention and hold up play has to be better

Novo and Boyd out

Lafferty and Beasley in (Only because Cousin will not be considered)

--------------------McGregor----------------

Broadfoot----Bougherra---Weir-----Papac

--------------------Thomson-----------------

-------------Davis---------Mendes----------

Beasley------------Miller-----------Lafferty

He does lack quality but he produces more quality than Miller can. My thinking was Lafferty was the same as DadoBringBack, the mobile striker, and Novo is the best we've got at that. I don't think Beasley will play (although I hope he does) but that team will be what we see on Sunday, with Novo in instead of DMB.

Is Lafferty fully recovered?

May be our best bet.

Please do not come up with such pish!

Cousin does not want to play for the Mighty Gers! So he can piss off!

The pish is coming from you son,at no time did Cousin say he didn't want to play for our club,what he did say was,he wanted to eventually play

in the EPL.like any other talented footballer with ambition. (tu)

May be our best bet.

Please do not come up with such pish!

Cousin does not want to play for the Mighty Gers! So he can piss off!

The pish is coming from you son,at no time did Cousin say he didn't want to play for our club,what he did say was,he wanted to eventually play

in the EPL.like any other talented footballer with ambition. (tu)

Hi PB,

I just think that Boyd looks off form just now. Cousin is/was injured and that was why he has not played.

I cannot see anyone buying Cousin or JCD. Like I said Cousin to me if he has a good attitude is our best overall striker and I think Lafferty adds pace and height up front too.

As for ranjam21 do me a favour and get your facts right. The current RM poll shows that RM members rate Cousin our best overall striker. So go and think before coming up with such pish yourself. Generally speaking treat other members with more respect in your threads anyway even if you do not agree with them.

I have been spouting it all week Cousin and Lafferty up front Smeltic wont know what hit them McAnus would put Boyd and JCD in his back pocket but two big guys like Cousin and Lafferty running

at them is a different ball game.