Your Views on Liverpool FC?

A club who thinks they are better than they really are. Yes they might have five European Cups but they are nowhere near as good as their fans make them out to be.

They'll never win the Premiership as they constantly over-spend on mediocre players, Dossena, Reira, Keane, Pennant....etc and when Gerrard and Torres don't perform they are absolutely garbage.

They have a good manager who needs a rocket up his arse and their fans need brought back down to earth.

Like celtc, they are one of the luckiest teams on the planet. Also the amount of times they let people's coupons down is unreal.

My best mate hates Scottish football and Liverpool is his team so I watch them quite a lot and I f*kn dispise them!

Totally off topic but I can't stand Phil Thompson.

I love Gillette Soccer Saturday, and I respect that the guy loves his club, however he is so blatantly biased he should actually be sacked.

(tu)

Did you see the Carling Cup draw? He was delighted when he drew Crewe away to Liverpool. I hope Crewe beat those bastards and then we'll see that grin being wiped right off that big nosed cunts face!

I love Gillette Soccer Saturday, and I respect that the guy loves his club, however he is so blatantly biased he should actually be sacked.

(tu)

Did you see the Carling Cup draw? He was delighted when he drew Crewe away to Liverpool. I hope Crewe beat those bastards and then we'll see that grin being wiped right off that big nosed cunts face!

I didn't see that no.

Hope Crewe give them a doing.

He doesnt understand anything in football that isnt about Liverpool F.C.

Le Tissier, the sexy legend, always gets it right up Thompson when Liverpool get gubbed. Thompson was on Soccer Saturday earlier going on about the owners needing to sort Liverpool out cause the proposed new stadium isn't working out, no money for real players and they will win fuck all at this rate. The rest of the panel were ripping them and him apart.

Le Tiss <3

Mid-table side with Gerrard and Torres continually saving their arses.

Could probably add Reina to that too but I agree completely, too much pish like Voronin and Benayoun, decent players but liverpool class? doubt it

Used to like them in the 70's when they were still predominantly a Protestant club and flew the flag for Britain.

Things got a bit sour after all the self pity of Hillsborough, but more recently i can't stand the c*nts.

"Fields of Anfield road" and so many tricolours flying over their place only go to reinforce my view they have been totally overrun by f*nians.