Hello Hello We are the Billy Boys

This is quite interesting because the tune does get the blood flowing, can anyone come up with a clean version?

Hello Hello We Are The Rangers Boys

Hello Hello..You'll Know Us By Our Noise

<<Insert PC friendly phrase>>

Though did the club not say that any form of Hello Hello would not be tollerated when it was banned?

Would be good to have a clean version. although soon as anyone goes "hallo hallo" then there told to shut the fuck up :lol: also no one wants the club in trouble

True. Imagine losing the league by a points deduction. Has it ever happened before anywhere? Pretty embarrassing stat to have against you in the history books.

It was fantastic but theres no way people would hold back and sing about anything apart from fenian blood

And so f*cking what? It's a song. Until they stop getting away with glorifying the deaths of innocent women and children and booing our country's national anthem, I'll continue to sing it proudly. No Surrender.

They certainly dont know us by our noise any more.... :(

I think theres 2 choices here.

1. Acknowledge the fact we'll never restore our reputation for being the most vocal and intimidating support about - and no, songs like Wolverhampton Town dont match up.

2. Get behind the idea as a support of bringing back the tune with a new set of words - if enough fans want it to happen it can. FACT.

One thing that isnt a choice here, bringing back the OLD version. Its gone for good.

They certainly dont know us by our noise any more.... :(

I think theres 2 choices here.

1. Acknowledge the fact we'll never restore our reputation for being the most vocal and intimidating support about - and no, songs like Wolverhampton Town dont match up.

2. Get behind the idea as a support of bringing back the tune with a new set of words - if enough fans want it to happen it can. FACT.

One thing that isnt a choice here, bringing back the OLD version. Its gone for good.

I think this intimidating thing is a bit over egged to be honest. Who were we intimidating in Europe under Smiths previous regime? No one. Quality players are just not intimidated enough to fall apart, just take a look at Juve cooly slotting 4 past us at Ibrox as an example.

The best way to intimidate the opposition by a country mile is on the field of play by having a shit hot team. Advocaat had that for a spell and had the likes of Bayern crapping themselves. Swearing at foreigners in a language they do not understand is going to have, at best, a very limited effect.