What the tims are saying: Old Firm Special

McBoyd

YASSS GIRUY YA SOAP DODGING BASSAS!! :rangers:

STRACHAN OUT

Manager has to go. Spent money on shampooe, can't get anyone to play and has no clue about tactics.

The h*** played us off the park

For eighteen months, I've tried to eloquently convey my thoughts on the current regime. I just don't have the energy any more.

Strachan, just eff off please.

Utter Catastrophey

Season Ticket Prices Down 95%

Manger HAS to go. Been saying it for a season and a bit now. We have been treading the thin line between success and utter failure a LONG time, and I think we shall see the latter very soon.

It is actually getting to the stage where I probably won't watch most of the games this year.

I agree with this one...

you saw the rangers togethness every time they scored they look like a team who are in it together, we have a bunch of players who just happen to wear the same colout tops

:rangers: WATP..

Its about time. In all honestly, "you saw the rangers togethness every time they scored they look like a team who are in it together, we have a bunch of players who just happen to wear the same colout tops" that is very true. We have been like that for about 5 seasons now. The good times are comming home, and they are carrying the SPL with them. :D.

"For eighteen months, I've tried to eloquently convey my thoughts on the current regime. I just don't have the energy any more.

Strachan, just eff off please."

I can just imagine the wee 45 year old declan in his room with his glasses on and short ginger hair crying his eyes out :lol:

YASSS GIRUY YA SOAP DODGING BASSAS!! :rangers:

STRACHAN OUT

Manager has to go. Spent money on shampooe, can't get anyone to play and has no clue about tactics.

a tims version of shampoo ?

The h*** played us off the park

For eighteen months, I've tried to eloquently convey my thoughts on the current regime. I just don't have the energy any more.

Utter Catastrophey

Season Ticket Prices Down 95%

what does that make them? free

Manger HAS to go. Been saying it for a season and a bit now. We have been treading the thin line between success and utter failure a LONG time, and I think we shall see the latter very soon.

It is actually getting to the stage where I probably won't watch most of the games this year.

I agree with this one...

you saw the rangers togethness every time they scored they look like a team who are in it together, we have a bunch of players who just happen to wear the same colout tops

:rangers: WATP..

hahah this is the best one.

In other words he's too thick to be able to express his indignant rage at the wee gonk.

hahahaha!

"For eighteen months, I've tried to eloquently convey my thoughts on the current regime. I just don't have the energy any more.

Strachan, just eff off please."

I can just imagine the wee 45 year old declan in his room with his glasses on and short ginger hair crying his eyes out :lol:

PMSL!!!!

:lol:

HAHAHAHA

I just can't find anything new of worth to add to threads of similar mass debates between polarised posters who won't change their mind, therefore at this moment in time, take it as read that my opinion on our side an the way we play (and have played during the Strachan era) is generally along the the following lines.

We don't create enough chances, thus we can't finish teams off and then relax for the last 10 minutes. We panic too much at that stage of the game.

We don't have the ability to play with pace because most of our team are uncomfortable receiving and playing the first time pass, and even if they try the first time pass, it tends to go astray when under no pressure or at key positions on the park.

Our strikers don't interlink very well. Samaras will be an 'impact' sub at best, McDonald must improve, and JVoH is a penalty box striker and not a target man.

Scott Brown is an enigma wrapped up in a riddle locked in a mystery.

Donati is the Italian Jiri Jarosik.

Hartley and Robson are players who understand the SPL game and are therefore more useful than Brown/Donati

McManus (See Caldwell)

Hinkel and Wilson/New Left Back need to become overlapping full backs who can cross the ball, and I have doubts about both of their defensive hard man duties.

Lee fecking Naylor

Caldwell (See McManus)

This is Caddis's's's breakthrough season, and potentially could replace Hinkel.

This is McGeady's big season. Can he keep it going or will he be fun' oot by the SPL defenders, get frustrated and lose the rag regularly, like he did a couple of years back?

This is probably Naka's last season, and I'd like to see him in the roaming role as he is the only one with the vision to see the defence splitting pass, or the pass to keep possession. His positives outweigh his negatives.

Boruc is Boruc, he can keep concentration most of the time, therefore is the only undroppable player.

Crosas, Loovens, Hutchison, Mizuno? Who knows? Anybody seen them play for real?

O'Dea, Sno - their last season unless they break into the team.

McCourt, Doumbe, Killen - Probably will never get in.

McGowan and ilk - Probably will never make the first team for anything other than friendlies.

We can argue about the system, but if players can't pass you are generally going to be in trouble.

Fed up with the way our team plays.

Fed up not looking forward to going to games.

Fed up timing every game until first attempt on target is. (normally 15 mins+ BTW)

Fed up at how Naka doesn't disobey orders and hit the penalty spot at a corner just to see what happens.

Fed up that we don't try to get free kicks at the edge of the box so that our 'St Mirren Park penalty expert' can slot it home.

Fed up at how 'wee diddy teams' can pass through our defence.

Fed up at how embarrassing some of our hooves(!) up the park are. To a non-existent target man. Who can't control it even if he existed.

Fed up posting the same thing on the similar subjects or players.

Winning is good. I like us to win. I also want entertainment. If entertainment is not forthcoming, you'd be as well just reading the result on Ceefax and cheering then.

etbloodycetera...

When a thread with a huge number of posts gets bigger so quickly it is almost impossible to get your point across for more than the page it appears on and maybe a couple of pages after depending how good it is or how much it inspires someone to reply to it.

You may think that you are posting the bestest paragraph ever about how good our team is, but it probably is only seen by the few folk online at the same time as you posted, so you may as well have a list of points to be trotted out at the right place when necessary.

Similar to the KDS SA Repository, this is my attempt at stating my views of this particular moment and will refer to this as a reminder so that I can see how my opinion may alter during the course of a season.

I reserve the right to change my mind after our style changes to a quicker paced fluid style with countless attempts at goal in one game.

I also reserve the right to not change my mind.

You can agree or disagree with my views, but writing them down in one place is actually quite cathartic.

You should try it.

Oooh. I feel better already!

If you replaced Celtic for Rangers & an amount of our players for thiers, this could've been a post written by many members here.

My friend just sent me a link for a celtic forum and they're all making excuses saying Celtic are still a better team, they just "didn't get their own way" today :rolleyes:

That's right lads, the ref wasn't on your side!

They're also saying Mendes is our only decent player and without him we're still the same "useless h***"

Bad losers eh? :lol:

My friend just sent me a link for a celtic forum and they're all making excuses saying Celtic are still a better team, they just "didn't get their own way" today :rolleyes:

That's right lads, the ref wasn't on your side!

They're also saying Mendes is our only decent player and without him we're still the same "useless h***"

Bad losers eh? :lol:

VERY BAD losers :rangers: