Did you see Broadfoot taking the piss?

dukestreetsoup

There was one point in todays game, where Broadfoot was juggling the ball infront of the timmeh winger.

Couldnt believe it myself, but that how F**king good we were today. Even Kirk rolled out the show-boat!

Clubfoot? Have some respect for a Rangers player son.Kirks the name OK. :angry2:

There was one point in todays game, where Broadfoot was juggling the ball infront of the timmeh winger.

Couldnt believe it myself, but that how F**king good we were today. Even Kirk rolled out the show-boat!

Clubfoot? Have some respect for a Rangers player son.Kirks the name OK. :angry2:

:lol:

I don't know what's funnier. Mendes' inch perfect bicycle kick pass, or Broadfoot going all Brazilian on Mcgeady.

You know,after watching big Kirk today(from the start of the season actually) I think he is going to develop into a cracking olayer. (tu)

I don't know what's funnier. Mendes' inch perfect bicycle kick pass, or Broadfoot going all Brazilian on Mcgeady.

You know,after watching big Kirk today(from the start of the season actually) I think he is going to develop into a cracking olayer. (tu)

:huh: steady now :lol:

Captain Kirk did well there.... BUT the real skill in that was Pedro's scissor kick overhead pass to someone that he only 'knew' was there. Best pass of the last 3 seasons imho.

But well done Big Kirk.. after the foul.. took the piss right out of Aids...

Big Kirk may not be the best right back in the world and does have his clumsy moments but he's a solid, honest player with loads of heart and much over-looked skill level. More importantly, the guy apparently works as hard at his game on the training ground as he does in matches. I can see the guy making a few people eat their words.

If only Boyd showed the same application, heart and professionalism. Adam too.

Big Kirk may not be the best right back in the world and does have his clumsy moments but he's a solid, honest player with loads of heart and much over-looked skill level. More importantly, the guy apparently works as hard at his game on the training ground as he does in matches. I can see the guy making a few people eat their words.

If he'd done that from when he joined how much better would he be today?

My feelings exactly,(on Kirk that is) (tu) You know my feelings on Boyd. doh

I've been more impressed with Broadfoot every time I've seen him this season. He does actually look like he could become a decent full back :unsure:

Brilliant yesterday against McGeady. Only slight problem was he left him a bit too much space for their first goal, but he played him well other than that (tu)