Jason Cullina

Gaffbear

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Brown Brogue

Is this a fresh link, cos I can remember we were linked with him a good few months back when He Who Hall Not Be Named was still in charge.....

He can play right wing, right or central attacking midfield and has pace, power and one hell of a shot.

thats good enough for us get the readie SDM no messin

How much would he cost?

He can play right wing, right or central attacking midfield and has pace, power and one hell of a shot.

How much would he cost?

thats what i would like to know too. can someone add the link please. sky sports isnt working for me :(

How much would he cost?

thats what i would like to know too. can someone add the link please. sky sports isnt working for me :(

theres nothing on their website yet :unsure:

How much would he cost?

theres nothing on their website yet :unsure:

theres nothing on news now either :unsure:

PSV website says he has played 17 games this season plus 4 in the CL, doubt he would come cheap!

yeah true, probably ?2.5 at least, id rather have him than mculloch tho so the clemente fee would add to our pot

The fact he is as versatile as he is would make that an absolute bargain in my view - if we can i would love to go for him.

Reading his website tho, it looks like he favours the EPL and we cant compete with them

Rangers are being linked with a move for Australian international Jason Culina, who admits he is flattered by their interest.

New Gers boss Walter Smith is eager to imprint his own impression on the squad and Culina has emerged as a possible target.

PSV Eindhoven boss Ronald Koeman is ready to let Culina leave and Ibrox could be a possible destination.

"Rangers are a massive club and, if their interest is genuine, I am flattered," said the versatile midfielder.

"When I was with Brian Laudrup at Ajax, he always told me what a great place Glasgow was to live in.

"However, I am contracted to PSV for another 18 months and I am committed to the cause. It really is up to the clubs but I would like to play in the UK one day."

Culina's UK representative, Dean Sheehan, was adamant that Culina would be a perfect signing for Rangers.

"Any sale is entirely up to PSV," Sheehan told skysports.com.

"But if you're asking if Jason is what Rangers need right now then the answer is yes. The supporters would love him, he'd score goals and fight for everything."

Rangers are being linked with a move for Australian international Jason Culina, who admits he is flattered by their interest.

New Gers boss Walter Smith is eager to imprint his own impression on the squad and Culina has emerged as a possible target.

PSV Eindhoven boss Ronald Koeman is ready to let Culina leave and Ibrox could be a possible destination.

"Rangers are a massive club and, if their interest is genuine, I am flattered," said the versatile midfielder.

"When I was with Brian Laudrup at Ajax, he always told me what a great place Glasgow was to live in.

"However, I am contracted to PSV for another 18 months and I am committed to the cause. It really is up to the clubs but I would like to play in the UK one day."

Culina's UK representative, Dean Sheehan, was adamant that Culina would be a perfect signing for Rangers.

"Any sale is entirely up to PSV," Sheehan told skysports.com.

"But if you're asking if Jason is what Rangers need right now then the answer is yes. The supporters would love him, he'd score goals and fight for everything."

Get in! Go get him

The supporters would love him, he'd score goals and fight for everything."

Thats what I like to hear!!

:lol: looks like you beat me to it

Thats what every bear likes to hear mate (tu)