What National Teams Do You Hate? And Why?

Davey_RFC

England, the media bums them up something rotten and they think there amazing :lol:

No we don't.

Dont' mix the views of the media and a section of muppets with the majority. We know we're an average international side.

Glad we got that straight ;):P

Italy and France. Alwas enjoy England losing too

I hate France for their derogatory actions towards Scotland. Absolute pr*cks.

I did hate Italy but they kinda got their cumuppence at the Euros - not only did they lose on penalties and embarrass themselves by playing like a diddy team with 11 men behind the ball V Spain, but they got ass raped by the Dutch as well. Could never happen to a more deserving national team. But nowadays it's kinda apathy I have for them.

And England - well they're just plain awful. It's not like they're the big bad neighbour who are just so much bigger and better than us. They're diabolical too - but I agree I always enjoy them losing.

England, the media bums them up something rotten and they think there amazing :lol:

No we don't.

Dont' mix the views of the media and a section of muppets with the majority. We know we're an average international side.

Glad we got that straight ;):P

Yup - you lot are a genuinely poor national team these days. At least there are some like yourself who recognise that.

And the thing is that you have only really punched above your weight about 3 times in your history; '66, '90, and '96.

btw, would you agree with me that 90 was your best team ever?

For some reason England are always lumped up there with the favourites of tournaments, and I really don't understand why.

Really dislike England due to their media and supporters - I've met enough English fans to turn me against them! On a positive note I also have a few English pals who also hate the English national side for the exact same reasons.

Also dislike Germany, France, Italy, Romania, Czech Republic, Poland not really any reason just take a dislike to them. I guess my dislike with the other countries other than England come and go depending on who plays for them and if I dislike a player.