Me & Players (After Killie)

DecoLally

How long do you have to hang about to meet them mate , and do you just stand at the main entrance or what ?

Great :pics:(tu)

There is a small side door on the right of the Bill Struth, You probably wait about 20 mins after ko untill the players start to come out , I waited on them after the Stuttgart match and got my Rangers 3rd top signed by most of the squad , Got a pic with Hutton and Cuellar aswell :( Both now gone , IT MUST BE A CURSE.

How long do you have to hang about to meet them mate , and do you just stand at the main entrance or what ?

Great :pics:(tu)

There is a small side door on the right of the Bill Struth, You probably wait about 20 mins after ko untill the players start to come out , I waited on them after the Stuttgart match and got my Rangers 3rd top signed by most of the squad , Got a pic with Hutton and Cuellar aswell :( Both now gone , IT MUST BE A CURSE.

Correct :D bout 20mins after game, but Thomo n JCD were out rapid :lol:

They are great photo's, pity Miller looks as if he's been tango-ed! :rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: Mates sis commented on that last night, said he has fake tan on :lol::ohmy:

Do you remember the old Tango adverts?? Think the other players ( Boyd) have been slapping Miller about! :lol: If I was there I would have tried to rub it of his hand/face..... but then I'm cheeky :P