***The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jones and Hogg at CB, you don't play Boyd (tu)

Darcheville was pish in midweek and I dont rate him but he could give those two problems. Miller and Darcheville both have pace and we will keep the ball on the deck with those two up there.

But we will need goals and although Miller and Darcheville will work hard I can't see them finishing any chances. That's when we need Boyd.

Adam, Mendes, Davis, Miller....have all scored this season. Miller and Darcheville will get chances, just comes down to if they will take them?

Has Adam scored?

Typing error. I meant to add, he'll offer a threat at goal(one of his many shots will surely test the keeper?)

Jones and Hogg at CB, you don't play Boyd (tu)

Darcheville was pish in midweek and I dont rate him but he could give those two problems. Miller and Darcheville both have pace and we will keep the ball on the deck with those two up there.

But we will need goals and although Miller and Darcheville will work hard I can't see them finishing any chances. That's when we need Boyd.

Adam, Mendes, Davis, Miller....have all scored this season. Miller and Darcheville will get chances, just comes down to if they will take them?

Has Adam scored?

Typing error. I meant to add, he'll offer a threat at goal(one of his many shots will surely test the keeper?)

Or else they will test the crowd in row Z.

I like the team but i dont like the negitivity from here

Look at the stats

last 6 games,

Hivs - 3 wins, 1 draw 2 loss

Gers - 5 wins, 1 draw.

Hivs 3 - 4 morton

Hivs 0 - 1 mothwell

Then check out the OF score at the girodome

We might have been pish in midweek but this is a new day, new game and well, the sun is shining in Edinbrugh - WATP!

Look at the stats

last 6 games,

Gers - 5 wins, 1 draw.

Hivs 3 - 4 morton

Hivs 0 - 1 mothwell

We might have been pish in midweek but this is a new day, new game and well, the sun is shining in Edinbrugh - WATP!

Teams always up their game against the Gers though.

It's everyone's Cup Final, after all ;)

Look at the stats

last 6 games,

Gers - 5 wins, 1 draw.

Hivs 3 - 4 morton

Hivs 0 - 1 mothwell

Teams always up their game against the Gers though.

It's everyone's Cup Final, after all ;)

They might up their game but there is only so much they can do against us, and if you look at our team, we have so many players that can, have and will score for us time after time.

Just remember the game at the girodome - people felt that it was a very poor selection by walter and he fucked up etc.... but he got many people saying sorry ;)

I think hivs will go more defensive but we WILL attack them today - just need to remember last season to see how dangerous they CAN be when they are under no preasure

I'm thinking 3-1, Kenny Miller 1st scorer.

It's probably the weakest Hibs team in years against the strongest Gers team in years.

Exactly - and they have that 8 foot tit in goals again for them so he isnt going to be much work to shoot past lol.

I recon first goal is Darchie, set up by pedro