• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

___________________________Alexander________________________

_______________________Weir________Madjid___________________

Broadfoot______________________________________________Papac

_____________________Mendes______Thomson___________________

__Davis_____________________________________________Lafferty__

____________________Boyd___________Miller_____________________

Not sure about Lafferty playing on the left as would rather see him play up front if picked but think he is best option.

Confident of another 3-0 win with both Boyd and Miller scoring.

I don't think this is the right game to start Lafferty or Aaron in.

The pitch is unbelievabley narrow at Love Street and St Mirren usually use it to their advantage. Adam would be best suited to this game due to his tendency to come infield.

---------------------------------------- Alexander ----------------------------------------

Broadfoot -------------------- Magic --------------- Weir ------------------- The Papac

------------------------------ Thomson ------------ Mendes -----------------------------

Davis ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Beasley

---------------------------------- Boyd ---------- Lafferty -------------------------------

Rangers 4 - 0 St.Mirren

Davis

Mendes

Boyd (2)

:rangers:

Finally someone puts Bougherra and weir in their correct positions. (tu)

Know folk that are thinking of going to the St Mirren game, one avid Celtic fan and one Ger and asked me if I wanted to go but I said no as I didn't want to be in the St Mirren End.

Been a neutral for other Scottish Football games previous but none with Rangers participating and it is on the television, just be too uncomfortable.

Know folk that are thinking of going to the St Mirren game, one avid Celtic fan and one Ger and asked me if I wanted to go but I said no as I didn't want to be in the St Mirren End.

Been a neutral for other Scottish Football games previous but none with Rangers participating and it is on the television, just be too uncomfortable.

(tu) Done it once at Dens Park and my mate begged me to leave at half time because i cheered Mols opener

and was happily singing along with the Bears even though i was in the home end.

Was full of the drink :beer1: i wasnt fussed at the time but with hindsight...

i dont think this is going to be an easy game. They may be bottom at the minute but they will raise their game against us. Nobody has actually stuck more than 2 goals past them this season so they arent THAT bad defensively. Hopefully we can be the first to do it but there certainly wont be a repeat of 7-1 victory when miller scored 5 for us! ( although i would be DELIGHTED to be proved wrong!!!)

Might be in the wrong bit but anyway, i'm thinking of going down to the ground tomorrow to chance a ticket and was just wondering roughly how much do you think the ticket will cost, just so i have enough. Any thoughts

Anything up to £30 i reckon

(Y) Cheers